• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time taking ecstasy?

kes18

Greenlighter
About 2 months ago (October) I took E for the first time. I'm pretty small and I metabolize things quickly, so I took about half a pill. when I first started coming up, I had horrible anxiety which seemed to drag on for hours (only about 20 minutes haha). I just was having panic attacks and I spent those 20 minutes just remembering everything was all in my head, and I had only taken half a pill. After about 20 minutes I all of a sudden felt like I was floating and felt absolutely amazing. Let's just say, best night of my life.

So this experience impacted my life greatly; the anxiety, the amazing time, and the people I was with whom I have become so close to. Now, every time I think about doing x again I get extremely anxious. i get a feeling in my chest, my heart beats fast- just get nervous haha.

anyways, getting to the question. I would like do roll again soon, but I'm very anxious to do it again. I don't know why I feel like this but I was wondering if anyone has felt this way/how they overcame it.

thanks.
P.S., sorry if this isn't in the correct category haha, just started using this.

It's a lot to do with the mind set. The more you think about getting anxiety from it the more you trick your brain.
The best way to do it is don't think about it and take it and just act like u didn't take anything and it's a normal for u. Then when the minor axiety that everyone feels at the come up the way way to deal with it is to imagine the pleasure and desired effects and tell your self that it's about to feel good and it naturally relaxes you and then you usually feel it.

The come up can be tough on E. It may mean that you have some speed or adulterants in your pills. When I've taken clean MDMA, I normally feel nothing for almost an hour. It may be like crazybinc said though. The first time I take a new drug sometime I will get anxious (because I'm excited for it to kick in and what not). That being said, MDMA is a stimulant so that can account for some of the anxiety also.

Try not to think about it so much. What were you doing when you were waiting to come-up? Maybe try and do something to distract yourself. Put in a movie or talk causally with friends... play pool, anything! I've even gotten a massage and it was amazing to come-up while getting a massage. Like a professional massage. Lol. Or my friends and I have just went around the mall, using the massage chairs, laid on beds, etc.

check out my one and only post. I just put it up, i need some feedback too mane

My first come up was also bad
First symptom was discomfort for 1-2minutes,next I wanted to vomit but I threw nothing just about 1-3 minutes,next sweating but not too much

Sometimes I wonder if that was normal...have anyone else experience this come up?