View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time takin LSD

Theomire

Greenlighter
Hello, this is my first post here, i've been wanting to share my recent experience with LSD and how it affected me. So 2 weeks ago a friend and i got our hands on 2 sugar cubes both containing 200ug of LSD (i am 100% certain it was 200ug, not some low street acid), before this the only thing we have taken was shrooms, so not much experience with psychedelics:D. We went to the mountains with a friend, who was supposed to be our trip sitter, at 10:20 AM we took the sugar cubes and started walking on the path. The day was really peaceful and there were not alot of people there and the whole vibe was really nice. So an hour after i took it i started feeling a nice body high, and the weird feeling you get at the come up of ecstasy and we started laughing at some random things, a little later the colours got brighter it was like switching a vdeo from 720p to 1080p and everythin started breathing. This was somewhere 2 hours after we took the LSD and then we decided to smoke some really strong weed,to this point everything was fun and almost normal i was wondering "so this is it, meh" and then it hit me like out of nowhere, it was like i entered a door into another world, my mind was rushing, the patterns were everywhere and everything seemed a little bit cartoony and very beautiful, we had some good trance music and it was just amazing, i looked to one of my friends and his head was almost as big as his body and that was just lol. We were sitting on the forest leaves for about 30 minutes , but at that moment i had no idea of time, i was just enojoying the trip. Then we decided that it was time to go, because we had a long way down, when we got up the forest leaves were all dancing aroud me and i felt like the trees were whispering some weird language, that no human could understand as we were walking down the effects slowly came down. I still had a bad idea of time but with a few pauses on the way back we made it to the bus stop for our way home, i still had some hallucinations and felt really weird aroud people, but i tryed not to focus on them. 9 hours after i took the acid i was home and my mum called me to study math with her, because i had a test the day after that =D. I was a little afraid, because my pupils were still large, but she didnt notice anything. Solving the math problems was actually beautiful my mind was very clear and i got a B+ on the test%). Later when i went to bed i felt exhausted and i definitely needed some sleep. Thank you for reading my story, LSD really is a diferent drug and with the trip you learn to respect it, i am thinking of doing it again this year before i hit 18.