View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Time - Shroom trip report

Tobalex

Greenlighter
Before you start, this is unfinished. If anybody is interested in hearing the rest let me know and I'll finish it.

Psychedelics have been an interest of mine for quite a while now. Before my first ever trip, I had been interested and doing my own reasearch in these hallucinegenic substances for maybe 3-4 years.
It wasn't until a couple of months ago that I had finally been able to get my hands on some Psylocibin mushrooms. Lucky me! I was so excited and I have been wanting to write this a long time but never
got around to it. This was definitely a remarkable experience.

Mindset: in a very good mood. I had been looking forward to this trip for quite some time now and my day was going pretty well so far.
Setting: my home(parents were gone for the weekend) and outside around my neighborhood.
Dosage: 1.5 grams (Lemon TEK)

Where do I begin...

I decided to trip for the first time while my parents were gone for a weekend since it was their anniversary. They hardly, if ever, left on vacations without me and my brothers, so this was the perfect opportunity.
I had finally finished work at 3pm after a long day of excitement and anticipation. My friend finished at 5pm so I had an extremely long two hour wait once i got back home. I was going into this trip with a
very open and positive mind, as well as some second-hand knowledge on the psylocibin experience. Me and my friend were supposed to receive 5 grams so we could have 2.5 each. Some might say this is a little too much
for a first time, but I was going into this for a self-exploration and spiritual purpose, so I wanted as much of a real and deep meaning experience as possible without losing my shit, basically. Lol.
But once we had finally acquired the shrooms, my friend told me that she only had 3 grams with her, which was VERY disappointing considering how long I had been planning all of this out. She then told us
how these were pretty strong though and that we wouldn't be let down, but I disregarded this since I thought she was just saying that to make up for the shortage. So we had to settle on 1.5 grams each.
But I had read about Lemon TEK and how it can make a mushroom trip considerably more intense, although shortening it, so we decided we would do that.

Little did I know; these shrooms very, very potent.

So we proceeded to grind up all of the caps and stems into a find powder, split it in two then left it in lemon juice we squeezed up, for about 20 mins. The mushrooms had a hint of a chocolatey smell.

7:20 PM:
We took the pudding-like substance of shrooms, and slammed it down like a shot. No bad taste, just a "different" kind of texture. The next twenty minutes consist of me and my friend, let's name him "J",
sitting in my backyard waiting for this trip to start. J started to get skeptical and thought this wouldn't hit us, but I kept telling him to be patient. I noticed that it was starting to take effect when I looked up
to my gazebo, and the pattern on the ceiling started getting trippier, and I felt as if I was falling into this weird pattern, even though it was above me... But as soon as I looked back down, I snapped out of it.
I was so happy and full of energy like i got injected with Pure Euphoria straight in my side. My friend still wasn't feeling anything at this point. So I got up and went back inside up to my room, and laid on my bed.

7:40 PM:
As soon as I laid on my bed, I looked up to my popcorn ceiling and it looked like it was bubbling. This is when it kicked in for J. I then realized that half of the ceiling was turning green, and the other half
was blue. J said he saw the same thing and we couldn't stop laughing at how this actually worked, also at the fact that we were seeing the same thing. My light is a simple, round light, but every time we
would look at it it would look like something else, but every time me and J would see the exact same thing. It was just astonishing how this was happening. We then decided that we couldn't stay in my room
much longer and that we just needed to go outside. We had this unreal urge of needing to be outside in the open. So I got up and decided to change my shirt because for some reason I didn't like the one I
was wearing (I really don't know why I felt this), and wore a green shirt of mine. As soon as i put the shirt on I felt amazingly different and I looked down at my shirt only to realize how incredibly GREEN it was.
It was almost glowing green, I remember looking back up at my friend as he had the same reaction as me. We were so amazed and we were laughing so hard that our sides were hurting.

NOTE: me and J had an almost identical experience, we saw the same things, felt the same emotions, and even read each other's minds. I know it sounds crazy, but really, I don't know what else could explain
this because we would later have conversations without speaking then ask each other if we were both thinking that, and we were! I don't know, this telepathy was something I read about, but didn't know
to what extent it went to.

So we got up and got to my door, then realized it was a little chilly. We asked each other if we should go back up and get our hoodies, but that was completely out of the question since going all the way back
upstairs felt like a whole adventure by itself.

8:00 PM:
As soon as we stepped outside, it's like it got warm and the sun came shining out. The outside was so welcoming. We decided to go to a pond right down my street. So we started making our way there.
The grass, was such a beautiful shade of green. Cars looked so different and alien-like, this would continue throughout my trip. Once we got to the pond, we kneeled down to the grass and just started at it
in awe. It was as if we could see the grass growing and we were breathing with it- perfectly synchronized. I then stood up, turned around and looked at the sunset, and I'm not kidding when I say that my
jaw DROPPED. It was so beautiful. I told J to look, he turned around, and his jaw dropped too. We just stood there, staring at the sky. It was a red-pink-orange tint but would keep changing colours into blue,
green, purple, like it was strobing. It literally looked like an animated trippy GIF. I was SO amazed at this point. We were overflowing with happiness. The entrance/exit was full of dandelions. As we were
leaving, the dandelions looked to have happy faces on each one of them(I didn't exactly SEE as in full-on hallucinated this, but I just KNEW they were there...), and they were all moving in harmony together
with the wind. I remember telling J: "These dandelions are our friends".

Around this point I started completely losing track of time, so times are rough estimates.

8:30 PM:
We were very thirsty, so we decided we would try making it to the nearby park which had a fountain. We started making our way there and I'd say that for the next maybe, hour or so, we walked up and down
the same side-walk in front of a school, just talking, and we kept saying how happy we were and we just wished everyone could understand. There were so many things that wanted to come out of our mouths
that we would just stop talking because it was simply too much. This is when we started reading each other's minds. I remember a family walking on the opposite side of the road, and they all looked
cartoon-ish. their faces were blank, as in had no nose, eyes, mouth, nothing. It was just blank. But it all looked drawn. At this point we lost all sense of time. One of us had wondered
what time it was, so we looked at our phones, and it was just so impossible to understand. We were so puzzled. It was literally so confusing how we couldn't understand TIME anymore. We knew that time
was a thing, but we just couldn't comprehend it. My girlfriend was texting me and ALL the letters on my phone were e's. The texts as well as the keyboard would just look like "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".
It was so weird but funny too. Many other things happened during this side-walk adventure, I just wish I could remember them.

9:30 PM:
Two of our other friends called us, and we told them where we were so they could come drive us to the park we had been trying to get to. At this point I wasn't really looking forward to them coming
because this trip was supposed to be just me and J. But they were our close friends so I didn't mind it as much. When they finally got to us, as soon as we got in the car, me and J gave each other a huge
hug. We were so happy to be friends and we kept telling M and B (my two other friends) that we were so happy and how amazing we were feeling. We finally got to the park, and upon arriving to the
water fountain, I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I was so confused. I turned to M and said "press it for me" and he did, then I drank from it, which we all found pretty hilarious. But at that point,
me and J were really peaking. As soon as I took a sip of water, I realized it tasted a little metal-y, which made my stomach hurt, so I went to the nearest bench to sit down. On the bench it had seemed
to have colourful puddles on the seat, but as soon as I sat down, I realized it was water. LOL! That made me feel even worse. So we started walking back towards the car but we stopped and sat on a little
hill right in front of the car since M and B had a joint. It was a pretty big one. And at this point I just really wanted to go home, I wasn't feeling good and felt as if I was going to puke. The joint was taking
so long to finish that I remember telling B "are you ****ing done that joint already?!". So I just told M to unlock the car so I could go sit in it. This is when I started feeling as if I was going to throw up.
Completely zoned out and focusing on my upset stomach, I walked through the grass straight to the car. I would of walked into a tree if there was one there. The whole world around me
turned black and all I could see was me looking down at myself. I thought I had thrown up on myself so my situation just really started getting worse and worse. I got in the car with M(he was in the driver seat
and I was in the back) and I was drenched in sweat. I asked M if I had puked, and he said no, which was a huge relief to me. Then J and B got in the car, I was just closing my eyes, feeling horrible, sweating
like a pig. M and B kept asking me if I was okay, which was making things worse because I needed them to leave me alone just a second so I could focus on myself, J told them to just stop which was such
a huge relief, because he sort of understood what I could be going through

Don't smoke weed while you are tripping kid. Marijuana is a depressant that makes depressed people feel high through the double negative effect. Take your psychedelic trips like a man. Sit in a room with some eyeshades, listen to some sciaribin, some mozart, some Tchaikovsky, geniuses of this bardo. You don't need to wander around a neighborhood that ha ben designed and built by imbeciles without imagination. Get to the center of your being, and find the genius that has structured your entire life. There you will find all the answers. Stop fucking around, life is short, enlightenment is hard, there is only a few years till you will be out of time, and you will not have realized the reality that pervades all existence, and you will eave this life through an opening at the back of your skull and realize that you are none the wiser than you were the day you were born...Do it right and see the reality that pervades the life before this life, this present life and the experience to follow. Get you shit together or suffer the consequences..

Get out of here with your condescending BS MetanoiaMan. "Depressant" and "Depression" are like homonyms. A depressant doesn't make you depressed. It has a depressive effect on your nervous system. Anyway, weed and shrooms is a great combo which potentiates visuals and increases the body high. In fact, I did it just today lol

But really. Your trip isn't superior to anyone else's, MetanoiaMan. The best trip for you, depends on who you are as a person. Anyway, two different trips shouldn't be compared on the level of "which one is better". Different experiences have different impacts and do different things for different people. Just an observation but it seems to me you really don't know as much as you seem to think about tripping.

Don't smoke weed while you are tripping kid. Marijuana is a depressant that makes depressed people feel high through the double negative effect. Take your psychedelic trips like a man. Sit in a room with some eyeshades, listen to some sciaribin, some mozart, some Tchaikovsky, geniuses of this bardo. You don't need to wander around a neighborhood that ha ben designed and built by imbeciles without imagination. Get to the center of your being, and find the genius that has structured your entire life. There you will find all the answers. Stop fucking around, life is short, enlightenment is hard, there is only a few years till you will be out of time, and you will not have realized the reality that pervades all existence, and you will eave this life through an opening at the back of your skull and realize that you are none the wiser than you were the day you were born...Do it right and see the reality that pervades the life before this life, this present life and the experience to follow. Get you shit together or suffer the consequences..

lol. read some Nietzsche and put yourself right.

Get out of here with your condescending BS MetanoiaMan. "Depressant" and "Depression" are like homonyms. A depressant doesn't make you depressed. It has a depressive effect on your nervous system. Anyway, weed and shrooms is a great combo which potentiates visuals and increases the body high. In fact, I did it just today lol

But really. Your trip isn't superior to anyone else's, MetanoiaMan. The best trip for you, depends on who you are as a person. Anyway, two different trips shouldn't be compared on the level of "which one is better". Different experiences have different impacts and do different things for different people. Just an observation but it seems to me you really don't know as much as you seem to think about tripping.
Time to start meditating. Once you are able to keep your mind on only your sensations for an hour, without any thought, you will be so far beyond weed, you'll never smoke again. But that's only if you have the discipline, which at this point I doubt.

Anyway, weed and shrooms is a great combo which potentiates visuals and increases the body high.

It might however be wise not to smoke on your first experiences, until you know your way around the psychedelic experience. You hear a lot about trips going south after toking; the only times I've had really bad trips it was after smoking strong joints.
Be careful mixing them is what I mean to say, otherwise, yeah the combo can be good.

Your report makes me a bit nostalgic, those first adventures were very exciting... I hope your trip was a positive one in the end?
Pay no mind to people imposing their world views on you, your adventure is yours alone.

It makes me somewhat envious of the fantastic trips people claim to have experienced, generally provided everything is lined up well in ones surroundings/environment, but I've only had extremely negative experiences with every hallucinogen I've tried..to the point that I long ago knew I hated them. Takes me way too out of reality for my liking. Sorry if I am putting a negative air on the thread, I just felt the need to share that, and this seemed like an appropriate thread..

Time to start meditating. Once you are able to keep your mind on only your sensations for an hour, without any thought, you will be so far beyond weed, you'll never smoke again. But that's only if you have the discipline, which at this point I doubt.

Dude, just shut up. You don't know what you're talking about. I've been meditating since age 7 and I've gone for far longer than an hour at a time. Why are you so closed-minded? Why do you have such a superiority complex? You can meditate and smoke weed. THC actually produces alpha/theta waves. Just because a method of tripping works best for you personally does not mean you should (or can) shove it in the faces of others. sounds to me like you can't handle your shit. I'm probably just gonna block you should you reply again. You're the type of person I don't really have the desire to talk to.

How did you conclude I don't have discipline again? Because I smoke weed on mushroom trips? I really don't see your logic there

Last edited:
Dude, just shut up. You don't know what you're talking about. I've been meditating since age 7 and I've gone for far longer than an hour at a time. Why are you so closed-minded? Why do you have such a superiority complex? You can meditate and smoke weed. THC actually produces alpha/theta waves. Just because a method of tripping works best for you personally does not mean you should (or can) shove it in the faces of others. sounds to me like you can't handle your shit. I'm probably just gonna block you should you reply again. You're the type of person I don't really have the desire to talk to.

How did you conclude I don't have discipline again? Because I smoke weed on mushroom trips? I really don't see your logic there
"Those who smoke ganga like to think that it helps them see through the Maya, but it actually makes the Maya more confusing." -Swami Rama
Everything that pot does for your brain, you can train it to do for itself. Get disciplined, put your pipe down, and start making some real progress....