• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time rolling ? ? MDxx used but not MDMA

smokeymcpot42088

Bluelighter
so I once had Methylone when it was legal and I felt like it was everything mdma was made out to be....

I guess my question is that MDMA is that much "better" more euphoric that bk-mdma and it will have any different effects to look out for. Like dosing methylone is higher than MDMA that is the first thing I found

now I know everyone says my stuff is pure 100 percent right off the brick.....I do not know if this is the case but an 80 mg tester dose made me feel better than I have in a long time (It seemed to be pure MDMA and tested dark purple black on the Marquis test) so there is a possibility it is pure 80 being threshold dose-ish) do you think there is any realistic chance it is 100 percent as claimed (because I don't think I've ever had a street drug 100 percent)

So yea thank you e-gods for any answers or cuffs on the head for asking something dumb

mdma is that much better. i mean methylone is good and has the same kind of euphoria, but with methylone it's a feeling you have and with mdma it's all-encompassing. with methylone you feel like you're on a drug and with mdma the whole world seems different (at least the first few times, as you learn to discern the effects better the novelty is lost and it feels more like a drug). of course this may be different for someone with a empathogen tolerance due to past methylone use.

in short, methylone is "mdma-light". the other differences in immediate effects are mainly methylone's more speedy and clear-headed nature as opposed to mdma's pleasant confusion and light psychedelia.

80mg is definitely more than a threshold dose. back in the day pills would be somewhere around 70-80mg and one of those was almost guaranteed to be enough to get a first timer rolling properly.
still, if 80mg made you feel better than you have for a long time, i wouldn't go too far above 100mg.

As the other guy said, 80mg is not anywhere near threshold, Erowid mentions threshold being 30mg. The main difference I have found between Methylone and MDMA is that Methylone is more stimulating, while with MDMA you are more likely to feel a bit overwhelmed at times and just want to sit down. Also redosing seems to work better with Methylone.

ah i bet my "molly" dealer not frm this time but a time ago when it felt sketch said 80 was threshold dose cuz for what he was sellin it was. shoulda looked it up but it sounded about right. (i remember ppl talkin 200 mg pills and shit)

ah i bet my "molly" dealer not frm this time but a time ago when it felt sketch said 80 was threshold dose cuz for what he was sellin it was. shoulda looked it up but it sounded about right. (i remember ppl talkin 200 mg pills and shit)

you're supposed to take half of a 200mg pill if you don't have a huge tolerance.

methylone is a tease of what real mdma feels like.

threshold varies between people and purity.

usually around 150mg is enough to rollercoaster your face off with mdma. some people can take less and still get strong full effects with around 120mg.

no euphoria compares to mdma euphoria. its truly overwhelming but in a good way, splashing you with waves of potent happiness and love.

mdma super powers-its called ecstasy for a reason.

Last edited: