• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time rave with MDMA

Justin1j2j3j4

Greenlighter
Hey so it's my first time going to a rave ever. It will be the *SNIP* and I am super stoked! It will be I'm a big coliseum. Since I have never been I have some questions.

I intend to take MDMA while at the rave with my friends. We have tested pills of 100mg each. I normally take 1 and a half to get me pretty high. How much should I take at the rave?

Would the dancing make it really dangerous to take the M? Like I don't want to have my heartbeat so high that something scary could happen :/

If our hearts start beating super fast would taking a benzo help? What should we do other than that?

I assume we could not bring in our own water bottles? Do they usually sell water and how much should I drink?

Do they search you to make sure you don't have any drugs on you? And also what should we wear to make the experience the best and also not overheat?

Anything else you would suggest? I'm completely clueless on the topic. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The same dosage should apply for raves, but some people take more to stay buzzed throughout the night. Stick to your regular dose with a redose 1-2 hours later.
Dancing on MDMA is not dangerous if you have no underlying health problems. Same with the heart rate. But take a break from the dancing atleast once every hour. A benzo would be fine but it might dampen the mdma high.
They should sell water bottles there, and usually you can fill them up for free.
Wear clothes that you can comfortably dance and move in :)

Stay cool, sip water. You don't want to be downing pints of water all the time, this in itself can be dangerous. Take your usual dose, maybe with a small booster about 90 mins in. Don't bother taking anymore after that. Most venues provide free drinking water, I've never come across a place that won't refill your bottle from the tap for you.

Just drink enough to replace what fluids you lose through sweating, which isn't gallons every hour!

-Your dosage is something you will have to figure out yourself. It differs greatly between people. Keep in mind that music and lightshows have an impact on the intensity of your roll. so you will probably feel a certain amount of MDMA a bit harder than you would if you were rolling at home. This isn't dangerous or something so you should be fine taking the same dose you take at home
-Dancing doesn't make it dangerous. It's very hard to die because of heat stroke. Not impossible but if you go cool down outside a few minutes each hour or so and you drink sufficient (not too much!) amounts of water you should be fine. You shouldn't be worried about your heartrate, your heart can take it if it's healthy
-About a bottle each hour when you're dancing is enough, in sips don't gulp it down. If you're not doing any physical activity just drink your normal amount
-I don't know if they will search for drugs
-I always put on shorts underneath my pants so I can take them off inside. Having on shorts is heavenly to dance, it's much cooler and it gives a lot more freedom of movement. I would go for shorts and a t-shirt

Lastly I would suggest you have fun. It will point itself out what fun things to do are ;) one tip that you could do that is awesome (try it to see why, you won't understand if you don't try): bring a vicks inhaler with you. Once you are all rolling nicely close on nostril and inhale very long and very deep through the other nostril from the inhaler. Not going to tell you what will happen but I can tell you it's not dangerous and that you will probably take an inhaler with you every time after trying this. It is pure heaven <3

Most importantly: HAVE FUN!

Talking about a specific upcoming event and illegal activities is a No No here btw.

I went ahead and removed the even info from the first post, please avoid discussing specific events as Mazzab pointed out.

Everyone has you pretty much covered in this thread but keep in mind that we have threads answering these questions all over the place, for example our MED Directory.