• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time parachuting powder gone VERY WRONG???

saferoller

Greenlighter
For the first time I tried parachuting .2g powder. I didn't have toilet paper so I used a printed napkin and accidentally wet it first thinking that was what supposed to happen. Also didn't stick it back of my throat, but rather swallowed the bunch like a pill. This morning I woke up with not only a sore throat but swollen glands and esophagus spasms. hurts to breathe, talk, eat, sneeze, etc. Did the napkin get stuck in there or is it that I probably scorched my throat from the acidity of the MDMA?

Last edited:
you are supposed to swallow it like a pill. mdma isn't acidic. still it doesn't play nice with mucous membranes, so that might be it. you can check for stuck pieces of napkin with a mirror and a flashlight. if you don't find anything i'd say it's either the mdma or an infection brought on my the transient immune system suppression you get while on mdma.

Yeah mdma can damage flesh such as gums, cheeks, throat and even teeth. So try to swallow with out it touching anything. Thats why people parachute instead of swallowing loose powder gettin stuck between teeth and shit. Haaa although i swallow loose crystals all the time.

One time i got really sick with a sore throat and lost my voice after a reckless binge of swallowing chunky crystals.

Last edited:
or an infection brought on my the transient immune system suppression you get while on mdma.
Would be my guess. I get a throat infection after almost every time I roll in a crowd and I know I'm not the only one, so that seems most likely to me. Sometimes white spots can be seen on the throat wall, which would indicate strep throat

Back when I was just getting started with MDMA and didn't know any better I used to chew my pills, because everyone I hung out with was doing it like that, it made you come up faster. I never noticed any tissue burns or similar things, except for damage to my teeth. I've never actually seen or felt it damage soft tissue. MDMA freebase is known to be pretty caustic stuff and it has the potential to cause chemical burns, but is the same true for MDMA.HCl?

Last edited: