• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time oxycodone

rizmatter

Bluelighter
High there,

Which form of oxycodone do people use to sniff or smoke. Is it oxycontin? Are there differing forms e.g slow release , instant release.

I would be grateful to know which type of pill to buy for my first time and a good high. I have no idea currently and don't want to make any mistakes

Thanks very much for taking the time to read this

The instant release are the ones everyone wants but are hard to find cause they stopped producing a lot of them . I still get them from my connects 15 mgs instant release (speaking of which I'm picking up today) you can snort but the extended release you really shouldn't . And jus so you know , oxy is a good oral administered opiate it's bioavailability is 90%+ so even if you can get the instant release I'd just eat them , ESPECIALLY since you've never done it I'm taking it your tolerance is low ? Just be careful is potent , have fun!

Roxicodone is what you're look for. Roxies, blues, pinks etc... They come in 5mg,10mg(pinks), 15, 20 and 30mg(blues)
You can snort or smoke. I would always rail em but letting a blue dissolve under my tongue is what started it all. Be fucking careful! This shit ruins lives