• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time oxycodone dose (snorting)

Alien47

Bluelighter
Before I start let me say that I already know that oxy is better oral and all that so if we could skip the don't snort it part that would be great. (Not saying this in a mean way but I know how these posts can go)

Anyways I have done oxy well enough to know what I'm doing for my own dosage, but i have never really dosed for someone else before today. Later today I have some friends coming and I told them I would get them high for there first time. However we may not have enough for everyone to get high. So to try and get them high on less oxy I thought how much would they need to snort. So that's my question what would be the recommended dose for snort oxy with zero tolerance. The one weighs 115lbs and the other weighs 220lbs. Also if u want how much u would think is need for a first time high orally. I would say 5-10 on an empty stomach for the little guy but the big guy I have no idea so if u could chip in on that thanks

You want to be careful in dosing other people that have no experience. For someone with zero tolerance, start with 5 mg. You can always take more if that doesn't do it. I recommend using oxycodone with some food. Otherwise, your friend could feel nausea and being sick to your stomach is no fun. I will leave this open for now but keep in mind Bluelight is a harm reduction forum and here to keep you safe- not how to get the best high.

I completely understand, and I asked this question in regard to harm reduction because i didn't want to overdose my friends and couldn't find a good answer online. Also when u say 5mg for starters u mean orally right? Because that's what I was thinking but wanted a second opinion. Either way thanks.

For a first time user, 7.5 should do the job.

Honestly, I don't think 10 is unreasonable, even from an HR perspective. 10mg percs have been prescribed many times to opiate newcomers with no tolerance.

Idk what u want an update on, but I do want to update my question, would 3.75mg be enough if taken on an empty stomach, would he feel the full effects. or what about plugging it. Do u think that would be his best bet.

I'd still stick wirh 10 dude. If you want them to have a good time. I'd have extra available too.

When I dosed a newbie with hydrocodone I gave them 20mg. They loved it. Then asked me for another 10mg. Which I did. Still loved it. Then she begged me for another 10. I felt like I shouldn't but I was also sleeping with this girl at the time and would have done anything she said, so I gave her another 10. Then she puked. So 40 total was too much. 30 was fine. 20 was the sweet spot.

So if 20 is the sweet spot for hydrocodone, I'd say 15mg is the sweet spot for oxy.

But like t Calderone said, start small. Not everyone reacts well to it. But I would be prepared with at least 15 mg.

I don't think 3.75 will do shit.

5 is a waste of opiates give them 10 MGs each they should be fine. If you have benedryl give then 25mgs of it or hydroxyzine would be better. It would help since you need to use less drugs to get your friends high. Also I hope they know oxy is the same as heroin and none of this "do lean and pills but heroin? Fuck no" type of shit.

5 is a waste of opiates give them 10 MGs each they should be fine. If you have benedryl give then 25mgs of it or hydroxyzine would be better. It would help since you need to use less drugs to get your friends high. Also I hope they know oxy is the same as heroin and none of this "do lean and pills but heroin? Fuck no" type of shit.

'should be' isn't very comforting advice for something potentially life-threatening now is it?
you're all over the shop mate, please think about taking some time out and dealing with whatever is going on with you because your harm reduction is just a joke at this point (telling people to double their starting dosage of oxycontin because why not) and it could effect someones life.

Here "10 mgs will be fine no matter unless your friend gets a little nauseous", damn dude stop trying to start problems on a drug forum.

Here "10 mgs will be fine no matter unless your friend gets a little nauseous", damn dude stop trying to start problems on a drug forum.

i think you're confused here: i'm not starting anything, i'm moderating. what do you think you're doing mate?