• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time original OxyContin (from store), but is prolonged release HELP!

LysergicDreamer

Greenlighter
I'm here today for have some info from the experts here, not because I want to try it (totally not ahahhah), but just because i'm a curious guy.

Suppose just for fun that i'm only into cannabis (every day 1 at night) /mushroom/ lsd (just 2 times but my preferred) and mescaline (dislike really much, only 1 time), i'm pretty much a timothy leary fan, and I've tried only once 375mg tramadol with a friend (cool, but actually not a dream-like state as I hoped)
So let's suppose I have a 40mg prolonged release Oxycontin box (but with OC mark, so should be good) buyed with Rx from the drug store (maybe because a friend have a really bad problem with the back).

I've read that for 1st time 15mg should be good, since the pill is prolonged release I have to pulverize that for sure,but I need to use MORE, LESS, or EXACTLY that weight? The prolonged release will change the trip? I don't have any tool to weight that precisely, so i will just cut that in quarter and do nothing because i'm just curious about that.

Thanks guys :)

Just crush it into powder and try and half it, then take half. 20mg won't put you in any danger.

Since it's ER/Contin (extended release), you'll have to crush it up or dissolve it in water to get rid of the extended release coating/structure of the pill. I don't think 15mg will get you high. 20 or 30mg might. Try crushing it up, then drawing it out into a line and just estimate 1/2 - 3/4 of it. If you took 375mg of tramadol and just thought it was 'cool', then it seems it might take you more of a substance than less for you to get high. Even if you just take the whole pill you probably won't come anywhere near an OD, but if you're nervous you can take half - if it's not what you wanted, take the other half

If your looking for a opium like 'dreamy' high I'm not sure if oxycontin is gonna get you there. If you're in the US the brand name oxycontin have got anti-abuse mechanisms so crushing them still wont make them fully instant release. If you've got the old formula then I'd go with whats already been suggested and start with half a tablet. The 15mg starting dose is only a rough suggestion, there's no reason it has to be exact