• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time on fentanyl, tips for a noob not to fuck it up...

c3po33c3

Greenlighter
Well friends, I've tried almost every drug on this planet, opiates, perhaps the least, the one I've had the most contact with was heroin (not IV), H3, the only one you see around here in Europe, always sporadically and never more than 2-3 grams at a time, also opium, oxycodone, methadone, tramadol...

and well, now it looks like it's going to be fent's turn, as a friend of mine is going to get me a patch of 25 that I'm going to try to scrape off to smoke it.

The truth is that I'm a bit nervous because I read so many times about its potency that I'm a bit afraid of going overboard, as at the moment I'm clean and without tolerance.

How do you go about testing it out?

After dividing it properly, how do you evaluate its effects?

A first puff, I stop and reflect for a few minutes to analyse how I am, a second puff and I do exactly the same, until you feel good enough and then, you stop smoking...

Could this be a good method to avoid overdoing it and falling asleep for too long, or is there a better technique for this?

Greetings friends and thanks in advance to those who decide to help me.

Have someone watch you and have Naloxone nearby and the buddy should know how to use it. Don’t use fent without these. And start with less as you can use more later.
ok mate thanks, naloxone I can get, that's not a problem but having a friend to keep an eye on the experience is too much of a luxury for me, impossible.
I will be alone, as I always do these things, there is no other possibility but I will be careful, it's ok.

I'd say if you wanna keep enjoying opiates don't do any fent. Apart from the risk it's also the quickest way to permanently ruin your tolerance.

ok mate thanks, naloxone I can get, that's not a problem but having a friend to keep an eye on the experience is too much of a luxury for me, impossible.
I will be alone, as I always do these things, there is no other possibility but I will be careful, it's ok.
It’s just really easy to OD when using fentanyl. I don’t wish you become another statistic.

With love.

Diría que si quieres seguir disfrutando de los opiáceos, no lo hagas. Además del riesgo, también es la forma más rápida de arruinar permanentemente tu tolerancia.
Oh my God, this would really worry me!
But really, do you think that smoking a patch of 25 can have such terrible consequences for me?

Last edited:
Oh my God, this would really worry me!
But really, do you think that smoking a patch of 25 can have such terrible consequences for me?
Not from one use, of course not. But basically getting onto fent will push up your tolerance to the point where less potent stuff won't even touch you. Plus it is insanely easy to overdose on. I myself wouldn't chance it, at least not alone. It's also just a crap high. You say you've got access to heroin, oxycodone and actual opium, all of those have much more enjoyable effects and won't kill you if you miscalculate by a tiny fraction.

PS I never took fent intentionally but had it crop up in my supply twice (suspicion confirmed by testing the remains of the bag). Knocked me out like a sledgehammer with none of the warmth and subtlety that I get from other opis. Not worth it in any way.