• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time on 600 milligrams of Benadryl, what should I expect?

BenadrylUser

Greenlighter
Hello, my first thread on this website, I use it a lot for my Benadryl trips and what to expect. Last week I took 550 milligrams and had the usual side effects of a Benadryl trip. I took 12 50 milligram Benadryl capsules. What can I expect with an added 50 milligrams to my last weeks 550? I've never had heavy visual hallucinations with my trips, only the light visual hallucinations, can heavy shit be expected? :?

Expect to feel 8% worse than last time...you DO know that there are drugs out there that are actually recreational...right?

There are also a bazillion threads like this. You could probably find your answer by either using the search bar or Erowid. You're on the Internet. What is wrong with kids these days?

I think by the point heavy visual hallucinations kick in you have well and truly lost the plot.

I suspect 50mg will not be the difference between a good and a bad benadryl experience.

I don't know, some people seem to kind of enjoy this stuff. no need for judging in my opinion. at least OP seems rather responsible about it.

Never tried this nor ever wanted to, this drug is best enjoyed with a 25-50 mg dose to help one get to sleep

That being said you are probably going to do what you want to do, high doses of diphenhydramine normally end in sleep
But if it goes any farther than that expect VERY realistic hallucinations (spiders, hands coming out of things, talking to people who aren't there, ect) and then expect to feel shitty and groggy for the next day or two.

Some substances should just be left for what they are meant for....

Are there good benadryl experiences?
have you ever been on the /del/ board on 420chan? it's proof that lots of people do it regularly for whatever they get out of it, and it defies explanation

op, you fucked up. everyone knows that 700mg and up is the amount necessary for a "proper" trip, below that you get the unbearable body load but none of the fun to get your mind off it. if you make the unwise decision to go for it you might as well join the 700 club

i've done the 300/300 dph/dxm(which i'd recommend, its true that they interact positively), but just 50mg of dph makes me very uncomfortable

Last edited:
50 makes me go night night.

Makes about as much sense as chugging hair spray......some people will just do whatever it takes to get ducked up

Expect get fucked up =D
I've done it years ago and it was uncomfortable as hell, I felt like had fuckin' parkinson 8(8(

You're gonna have one hell of a hangover, lol.

The fact that people use 'dryl recreationally (or for any reason other than allergies or sleep) astounds me. To each their own I guess.