• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time mixing substances

TypicalDrugGirl

Greenlighter
So last night I went to a party and decided to smoke weed, dab, drink and take two adderall pills. It was my first time doing so much all at once. I want to know if what I'm feeling is "normal" side effects or if something is wrong. But before anything, I want to explain a bit about myself because I don't know if it will be helpful or not in answering my question. If you don't think its relevant, you can just skip it!
So, I started smoking about 4 years ago and used to do it only about once or twice a month but about five months ago I started smoking in larger amounts and more frequently. I can smoke about more than an eighth alone, which is a lot for me I think. Anyways, I don't dab a lot. I only ever dabbed about 5 times and each time I took months break in between except for the last two times, they were only days apart (dabbed on Vday and last night). When it comes to drinking, I'm not big on beer. I usually drink vodka or fireball. As for adderall, I took it for the first time a few months ago and I didn't feel like it worked on me.
*Back to my concern, I mixed all four together last night. Yesterday, I smoked all day before the party. Once at the party, I began drinking beer, I'm not a big fan so I only had 5, and smoking. I have mixed alcohol and weed together before so i was used to the effect. But then I started dabbing which increased my high. I never dabbed while drunk so it was a new experience. I was doing fine, just super high. Around 11pm, I was beginning crash so I decided to take adderall and see if it worked this time. It didn't. In fact, I felt more tired after taking it. I waited an hour and only felt more tired. So I took another one, both 30mg each for a total of 60mg. Both times I took them with my beer since Ive heard that mixing alcohol and adderal doesn't do anything. Right after taking the second pill, I started both smoking and dabbiing. As soon as I took a dab i felt myself change. I felt this huge wave of euphoria come over me and I couldn't stop shaking, it was very visible to the point where i was asked if i was ok. I didnt think much of it. I felt pretty good for a while but then I began to feel anxious and my hands started sweating even though I feel cold. I also stopped feeling my body and felt like I couldn't talk and very zoned out.
I wasn't too panicked, thinking it would wear off soon but it's been about 10 hours since and I am still shaking. I feel a lot of anxiety, and dizziness when I walk. I also still feel very numb and "slow" but at the same time energetic, I can't stop moving. I'm trying to sleep since I've been up for almost 28 hours straight but I'm not tired at all. I thought I overdosed but I don't know.
I have overdosed when i was younger and thought i may have od but this feels different to me. I don't feel nausea, headaches or any stomach pain. And I think I would have already either passed out or thrown up by now, right? I'm not sure what's happening to me right now but is this normal or did I do too much? Any comments/suggestions as to what I can do or how long this will last?

Last edited:
I would say it was that second dose of Adderall that did you in. Alcohol is a depressant and Adderall is a stimulant. Sure lots of people mix the two but it could be dangerous if someone keeps drinking or using other drugs (the stimulant will keep you from feeling those full effects) I think you had a delayed reaction from the Adderall. For now, keep drinking water to stay hydrated. I think you'll be okay. Just take it easy next time.
Welcome to Bluelight! :)