• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants First time meth user concerned about dosage (.2 left of .5)

blueskies565

Bluelighter
So I feel like this is a fairly pathetic thread to make but I am looking for some reassurance / advice I stop. Anyway today for the first time I have done crystal meth. Now I live in the UK where this stuff is mythical so I figured I couldn't pass on it (I'm an idiot I know). Anyway I picked up .5 due to no money and feeling a full gram would be excessive for my first time. It has been a highly enjoyable experience, though I'm not as blown away by the high as I was when it first hit and I genuinely thought this is the best high I have ever head. Apart from some mild paranoia in the beginning and throwing up when I rushed my second line (though I rapidly recovered from this). Over the course of today I have snorted a fair few lines and smoked once (though I found snorting far more intense, if unpleasant in terms of the burn)

So here is my issue my heart is now going uncomfortably fast (about 140 - 150 which I guess isn't insane but still seems high) and I have some tightness around my chest and I feel kind of exhausted while still wired and my breathing is heavy. However I kind of want to finish it off even if I have to take my time. Am I safe doing this much my first time in this kind of time period (I started snorting at about 12ish). If I keep going how long should I wait before my next line? Basically though I know I will regret this when I hit the no doubt terrible comedown I still want to do it, advice would be great.

Also to other people that are experienced with this drug is it usual to get a jittery tingly feeling in your hands and feet that intensifies when you move them as well as becoming quite cold while sweating. And finally I have some heroin here that I figured would be good for the comedown, does anyone have experience using H to battle it or too get too sleep? How did it go?

Oh I do not to my knowledge have any heart difficulties, I used believe I did but tests suggested my issues were down to my anxiety disorder.

Last edited:
My heart rate seems to be a little slower not but still not steady and spikes sometimes. Feel like I have high blood pressure. I am probably just freaking out over nothing but I still need some feedback.

The jittery tingling feeling is from dehydration and high blood pressure. It's happened to me more than once and I'm in general good health

Thanks man but I'm seriously starting to freak out over my heart rate. It is sitting at 136 bpm down from 168 not long ago resting. When i was only on my first or second line though I was very high it seemed fine, no concern. I don't intent to do any more I think unless there is some miraculous change in my attitude within the next few hours.

So did I just underestimate this powerful drug too much and go in for too big a dose too quickly or is this just me freaking out? Is this my body psychically not being able to handle this dose or my mind not being able too? Would I be safe to do a smaller dose of just like .1 in a few days time? Will I even be safe in terms of survival as melodramatic as that sounds. Also assuming I survive when can I expect the cardiovascular effects of this drug to wear off and when will a dose of heron be effective and numbing the inevitable come down.

Maybe I should just say fuck it and do it. But I feel like I'm trying to kid myself into I'm fine. Any help would be great.

300mg of meth your first time is a very large amount. If it's pure, that's equal to like 450mgs of adderall!

Please don't use anymore until you have eaten and slept.

Just to pop in and say I didn't die or anything but to any future users .3g in 9 hours is not a good idea. I ended up taking a trip to the hospital because my heart rate was crazy and and an ecg showed my heart was under a lot of strain. I am fine though and recovered from the crazy anxiety and out of control emotions of the come down. Seriously guys take it easy.

Last edited:
I've done a teener(1.75 grams) in like less than 7 hours accidentally. Its a like 3 hour high but then again the dope around here hasn't been that good recently. I started at midnight and finished my half gram at 6am today

Damn man that is some serious usage, your superman. Anyway yeah my high lasted waaaaay more than 3 hours. Bare in mind I am prone to anxiety, I was commited like a month ago for a couple weeks for substance abuse/GAD and assessment for a personality disorder so.... yeah I kinda freaked. But I am on the mend! The nod I'm just emerging from and about to sink back into probably helps though =) Hope you have some benzo's for that comedown friend!

Last edited:
Pretty embarrassing waking up after a few hours sleep after days awake to remember you called a god damn ambulance in your meth induced insanity but hey. I learnt uppers are not for me so there's that.

Just to pop in and say I didn't die or anything but to any future users .3g in 9 hours is not a good idea. I ended up taking a trip to the hospital because my heart rate was crazy and and an ecg showed my heart was under a lot of strain. I am not fine though and recovered from the crazy anxiety and out of control emotions of the come down. Seriously guys take it easy.
Glad to see you were okay, so I'm guessing the paranoia of meth and the fast heart rate convinced you to goto the hospital lol I would have suggested just doing that heroin you had but I guess you made the right call.

Glad to see you were okay, so I'm guessing the paranoia of meth and the fast heart rate convinced you to goto the hospital lol I would have suggested just doing that heroin you had but I guess you made the right call.

Yeah in the end I figured something could have been really wrong so better to take the embarrassment if there wasn't and get peice of mind. Plus I felt calmer just being in the hospital knowing help was there. The diazepam injection they gave me also helped =)