• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

First time meth use

Status
Not open for further replies.

devildog1775

Greenlighter
Im not exactly sure where this would go so I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong thread. Iv been in the USMC for almost 8 years now and my younger brother has decided to join. His problem is that he says he smoked meth for the first time on monday sometime in the early AM (dumbass). He told me that his recruiter called him later that day and he is wanting him to come in the following thursday at noon to leave for MEPS and will be having a urine drug screening at the office before leaving and another one on the friday after. My question is will the meth still be detectable on thursday and friday? He is about 5'10 and weighs around 155. If so, are their any safe and fast ways of cleansing his piss.

They will not let him reschedule his MEPS date. He was also told if he failed to pass any part of the drug screening he will be banned from all branches for life.

Sorry to type so much, just trying to get in full details.

Thank You

Not sure if this effects it any but I was just informed, He also smoked saturday night from around 9pm to around 11 am sunday morning, and then from 11:30pm sunday to 9:00am monday morning. He says all together around 2 1/2 grams alone.
Not sure if that is alot but he seems to be very stressed out.:|

Status
Not open for further replies.