• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time MDMA user, quick advice apreciated!

CrushedIce

Greenlighter
Hello! :)

I rolled MDMA for the first time last weekend (saturday) (100mg first drop, then 50mg about 2 hours later). I am planning a long break (2-3 months) before I take it again. Thing is, in the last minute I got invited to a birthday party. Broke as I am, I am sitting here with no money for alcohol, but still 200mg of MDMA. Would it be extremely stupid to roll MDMA tonight (saturday one week after the first drop) again before going for that 2-3 month break?

Really appreciate all the help I can get here, have a great weekend everyone! :)

No it wouldn't be extremely stupid - enjoy, then have that break you've promised yourself :)

No it wouldn't be extremely stupid - enjoy, then have that break you've promised yourself :)

I agree with that ^.

Is it advisable? No we wouldn't advise it. The experience could be a lot less magical and the comedown might be harsher. But is it extremely stupid and the end of the world? No. Chances are you'll be fine taking a similar dose to your first time. Just take that break you planned afterwards.

I'd only do it if you absolutely have to though

My first two rolls were a week apart and I feel like that led to much quicker loss of pleasurable effects a few rolls down the line than had I kept a sensible break that time instead. But yeah, it's not the end of the world

@ crushed and to everyone in here stay away from mdma take it from my experience ...for real this is the worst drug... This drug mdma or molly has a warning sing pure or not or in powder ... Do your research on why I'm saying this ... please just stay away from this

Last edited: