View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Time Lsd

Mr.Bkob

Greenlighter
So I'm a pretty experience mdma user and I read somewhere recently that in small doses lsd gives affects similar to mdma. Tonight (in about 2 hours) I was thinking of trying about 1/3 of an acid tab (no idea how strong these tabs are, source told me they're strong though). It would be my first time trying it. I'm not looking for a full blown trip right now, just want to kind of feel it out. I'm pretty set on trying it even though I'm staying in myself tonight. Any thing about what I should expect from a small dose. Maybe ideas of how to spend the time (I was thinking about playing video games, maybe gta 5 online). Or any pointers in general that might make the experience better. Thanks!

LSD and MDMA are both stimulants, but that's about where the similarity ends. If you did this in the evening I'm guessing it kept you awake all night.

Well I might not recommend your first experience being alone. I'm a pretty experienced tripper and I'll only trip alone when i plan it to be that way, and those times are more of a meditation sesh, centering myself, a kind of refresh button if you will. and I'll take a relatively low dose, usually 2-3 tabs.. Unfortunately, I have no clue about the exact doseage, as I'm obviously not the manufacture. I can also only account for my own body, everyone has a different sensitivity to substances.

I'd recommend hanging with one or two good friends you've known for awhile, guys you trust not to "have fun with you" while you're in an alter state of mind.
Take your dose, whatever you decide you're comfortable with, remember to avoid touching it with your finger tips, because it will be absorbed this way.

My first time, a single hit was just right!
Within 35-45 minutes my buddy and I were feeling an incredible body high envelope us, there was a weightlessness in my chest and limbs, a spring in my step, and trying not to laugh just made us laugh harder. Pure euphoria, but none of what I would call "visuals" just a little bit of that look that everything is "breathing"

I personally LOVE being outside in the natural sunlight watching the trees sway in the breeze, coupled with the slight "breathing" visuals made for an amazing afternoon joking with friends listening to music around the fire pit. (NO FIRE)

Safe travels friend.

I ended up having a friend stay with me, but he refused to drop anything though. I feel like that kind of ruined the experience. It felt weird interacting with someone who was so sober.

At around 10:30 I took half of a tab. Then around 11:15 I started finding everything funny and laughed uncontrollably at everything. I kind of had the same reaction that you had. Everything was kind of vibrating, but when I would close my eyes I would see magic happening. Eventually my friend started to kill the vibe I was in so I got him to leave around 2am. Unfortunately that's about when the magic started to fade. Then came the comedown period. Having been awake the whole day my body felt sluggish but I couldn't get myself to sleep, so I spent the night listening to music and watching trippy videos on youtube. Finally fell asleep around 7:30am.

Overall the experience wasn't that bad, the comedown was a bit lonely though.

I think next weekend I might try this again but instead I plan on dropping in the morning and maybe doing 2 tabs this time. And maybe try candy flipping when I start peaking.

Ehhhh be careful candy flipping, especially if you're a first timer and don't know how you'll react to the combo. Could be a recipe for an awesome day, it also could stop your heart. So just be careful.
But your experience sounds about right haha it's definitely not as much fun when there's nobody to share the experience with, and it throws my vibe off when I'm laughing at patterns in the carpet and there's someone stone sober that just can't appreciate the experience. Glad you were safe and good luck in the future

I always like to have bud around for the come down (or just in general) love my heavy indicas to help ward off the jitters, tension, and any stiffness.
When my friends and I tripped we ALL tripped. And we tough out the come down together, usually taking bong rips and laying down to a Disney or Pixar movie (The Lego Movie is my personal favorite for chilling and coming down. And as far as sober people go, theyre strictly prohibited in my personal psychedelic bubble haha they will ruin the experience every time. You're in the same room, but on two different planets if you know what I mean? We've had friends, and girlfriends show up or call mid trip and we'd straight up tell them "call me tomorrow, I'm not going to be around tonight" haha

I think next weekend I might try this again but instead I plan on dropping in the morning and maybe doing 2 tabs this time. And maybe try candy flipping when I start peaking.

The jump from a half tab to two tabs is MUCH too big. Just take one tab man. Trust me, you don't know what you're getting into yet.

Combining LSD with another drug at the same time as using a dose you've never tried before is a bad idea. You need to get more experience before you start combining these drugs - or else put yourself under the supervision of someone who is experienced.

For what it's worth, having sober people around when you're tripping is not necessarily bad, but of course it's best when they're good, trusted friends.