View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time lsd

xeehhh

Greenlighter
So I have a tab of 125ug lsd. I know it's LSD not the chems or anything of that sort. First time that I'm going to try this never really tripped on shrooms I guess they were weak. What should I expect off of 125ug?

Best way of taking it is to split the dose into two gelcaps and take them 30 minutes apart. Takes away all of the white knuckle intensity acid can sometimes have and gives you a tremendous sustained long-lasting peak of physical euphoria.

Hmm I don't see how gel caps would extend duration...pharamalogically things don't quite work like that unfortunately. Half life's are set unless you use a different ROA. A gel cap would just take longer to dissolve. I suggest just taking it all at once, 125ugs isn't exactly a whooper really. You'll be tripping pretty intensely surely though. It would detain the come up from 45 minutes to more like an hour or so though dependent on stomach content.

I didn't see it either help until I tried it. Trust me - it completely alters the nature of LSD and turns it into some kind of mutant, apocalyptically friendly super-ecstasy :) All the power of LSD but none of the intensity. It's completely blown my world apart. I know it sounds odd but you only have to try it.

Maybe the gelcaps don't make the difference - perhaps if you split the dose over 30 mins just swallowing the blotter would work too but I prefer the gelcaps.

It's just that it sceicetificly makes little sense in my mind is all. I do know your pretty experienced, I just find it couldnt make much of a difference besides come up time really...but who knows I guess! Haven't tried it so I can't personally say or anything.

Alters quite a few things - much smoother ascent, longer peak and a gentler comedown. And the physical euphoria is beyond anything I've ever felt. This isn't a drug - it's magic.

Give it a go and report back ;)

Wish I could, no LSD ATM.:( I just can't see it though really. No other chemical is effected this way, though LSD is a unique one....

Lots of laughs, universe shaking revelations that you will promptly forget, and there should be a good amount of eye candy at that dosage.
Enjoy your dance with the lady :).