• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin First time heroin type and ROA questions

supersoup

Bluelighter
I'm going to try heroin. Trust me, I already know this is a dumb idea. I've abused large amounts of prescription opiates for long periods at a time before, never had any physical or mental withdrawal symptoms. However, I realize that heroin is another beast altogether. I know I'm not invincible, I know there's a very real chance that I could become addicted, and I know I'm not special. I'll probably order it from the deep web, and I have a couple questions.

What type of heroin should I order? #3, #4, or BTH? I'm trying to decide between smoking and snorting. If I snort I'm obviously getting #4, but I don't know about #3 vs. BTH for smoking. I've heard that smoking has a bit more of a rush, but I've also heard it's more wasteful. I don't have anyone to show me how to smoke it, so I feel like snorting would probably work out better, but I could be swayed for a good reason. Which ROA would you advise to someone for their first time? IV is out of the question. Also, how much should I smoke/snort? Ordering from the deep web usually means high quality product, because of reviews and vendor feedback. I have a mg scale so I can measure doses pretty accurately. I also have a marquise reagent kit, which has heroin on it, but I don't know how accurate that'll really be as I've only used it for MDxx substances. Obviously, I'm going to start small, but I also have a strangely high natural opiate tolerance (30mg oxy ir didn't do anything with no tolerance), so how long should I wait after snorting/smoking a little bit to consume more if I don't feel anything?

Don't do it. But, if you're absolutely set on it-

#4 for sure.
Snort it, you have no chance of messing it up vs smoking, where it's much easier to both OD (if you're dope naive) and much easier to waste the product.
**DON'T IV IT**
***DON'T IV IT***
****DO. NOT. IV. IT.****
Not sure how powder dope comes when ordered from the darknet, but on the street on the east coast, a little wax paper stamp bag of #4 'supposedly' contains 100mg of heroin, but actually usually contains 35-40. IF this were street dope, I'd tell you to sniff half a bag, wait 30 minutes, and take it from there.

No idea how it comes online or how pure it is. Best advice without knowing is start small, and wait 30 minutes between bumps.

#3/BTH is cheaper if your smoking/snorting

#4 is for shooting because its water soluble

Heroins bad :\

Doesn't the solubility of #4 make it more bioavailable in the nose and sinuses, too? Or is that just a myth?

In this part of the country, #4 was all that was available when I was using, so I don't know much about tar and even less about #3. Isn't #3 pretty much a European only kind of thing?

Yeah #3 tends to stay in EU. This guys probably ordering the shit though, and #3 would be cheaper to snort/smoke. #4 is not more bioavailable, just more ready to be shot. You could add citric acid to #3 to shoot it, but its a pain

Doesn't the solubility of #4 make it more bioavailable in the nose and sinuses, too? Or is that just a myth?

In this part of the country, #4 was all that was available when I was using, so I don't know much about tar and even less about #3. Isn't #3 pretty much a European only kind of thing?

As far as I know. #4 is better for snorting because drugs must be water soluble to absorb through the nasal membrane. However, #3 can work too (although less well) because the acidic pH of the inside of your nose helps with its solubility, or something like that. You mentioned that overdosing is easier when smoking vs. snorting, but I've heard the opposite... somethin about passing out before you could smoke enough to OD, but I have no idea really. Like I said, IV isn't an option. Even if I wanted to there's no way I could, I literally can't see any veins anywhere on my body, and I don't know anyone that's ever injected anything before. Should I start with something like 15-20mg and then wait 30 mins and then maybe snort 10mg if needed?