• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time fentanyl patch (50 mg)

Rdocs

Bluelighter
I have got a hold of a couple fentanyl patches (3) and I intend to do one tonight but the guy I got them off of said I should cut the patch in half because I have never "fucked" with stuff this strong. It is true the only opiates I have done is oxy-codone, dilaudid, codein and morphine. should I cut the patch or will I be good? I have a naturally high opiate tolerance what took all my friends only 2 percs to get high took me 5 (my first opiate ever few years back)

plus iv been snorting a lot of hydro morph lately so tolerance is high as fuckkkk

Last edited:
Fentanyl is the only thing I ever ODed on, it's very strong. It's also not the most euphoric opiate out there. Meaning that its respiratory suppression is powerful yet does correlate to the amount of euphoria perceived. People end up not properly registering the effects and doing more than tolerable, yes, even experienced drug users.

Would it kill you to do a quarter patch, gauge the effect and judge dosage from there? It's always possible to take more.

Expect your tolerance to get even higher as Fentanyl is ridiculous when it comes to that. A 2 day Fentanyl binge will leave you wondering why your regular Hydromorphone dose isn't getting you right.

Please cut it into small pieces. I suggest putting the piece in your bottom lip, (like dip) between you lip and teeth and let it sit there. Most ppl just chew on them. But I found they last all day if you let them sit there for a few hours. With you getting high from 5 percs I would suggest you cut 1 patch into 5 pieces and start with one piece in your lip.

Please cut it into small pieces. I suggest putting the piece in your bottom lip, (like dip) between you lip and teeth and let it sit there. Most ppl just chew on them. But I found they last all day if you let them sit there for a few hours. With you getting high from 5 percs I would suggest you cut 1 patch into 5 pieces and start with one piece in your lip.

It took him 5 Percs to get high for his very first opiate experience.

Do not put them in your mouth. Make sure they aren't the gel patch either. If they are the flat matrix cut it in half and stick it on and put covering on if you can. It will take a few hours to build effect, but will affect you for days.

Yea don't put them in your mouth. Best to cut it into 3pieces and stick one on your skin. It can take a while to start working ime up to a couple of hours. You can always add another piece the following day if it's not enough but you can't take less once it's on your skin it goes into your skin and stays in your skin even if you remove the patch the fentanyl will still release into your system for a day or 2 after removing the patch. This stuffs powerful and will skyrocket your tolerance make no mistake about that.

Full effect from wearing doesn't happen til 12-18 hours. So I would put it on when you wake up so you can see throughout the day how much stronger it gets. You should start feeling it around 3-4 hours.

Wear half to start. If you take it off you cannot put it back on. (Well you can but it woyld be pointless as it destroys the membrane where the fentanyl crosses to the skin..). If you start feeling dizzy, nauseous to the point of throwing up, and overly high take it off immediately. The danger is that it pools subcutaneously so even after removal the levels are still built up and will continue to release the fentanyl for some time.

Be careful! Some patches do work buccally. But you don't have much of a tolerance to opiates. Maybe compared to your friends you do. But not in general. And they do destroy tolerance. When I first started doing patches I could also get high off a few percs. After a year or so of doing patches buccally, I had the equivalent of a 5 bag at a time heroin habit (multiple doses thru day)

Be safe

Medicines doesn't equally settle on the patch so the end you get may send ya to obvlivion or to take a dirt nap.

Even with my tolerance, I don't touch Fent on purpose.

I once got some H from up north that I know had to have Fent in it because after snorting a few small lines, I was waxed to the point I fell asleep in my thanksgiving food plate, felt like I had to time my breaths when awake, scared the shit outta me bad. Never again!

I ended up not doing it because I had shit to do in the mornings, after everything I read about how long it lasts I said fuck it. So I might sell my fentanyl. When I sell it I'm gonna get liquid methadone (oral solution). What I have read about it is leading me to believe it's more euphoric than fentanyl and doesn't raise your tolerance As much but still a lot (obviously) what's your guys thoughts?

Last edited:
^ I'd edit out the price info just because we aren't supposed to discuss pricing. Smart idea to not mess with the patches as it is extreeeemely potent and dangerous especially for those without a killer tolerance. I wouldn't recommend selling it either, though because you don't want to be responsible for the demise of another, ya dig?

Morphine IS more euphoric and also less strong so therefore it's less fatal if you stick to mild to moderate doses (in relationship to your tolerance of course). Since you don't have much of a tolerance I'd definitely recommend morphine as opposed to fentanyl. Just make sure with a liquid solution you know exactly how many milligrams you are ingesting. Do the math/measuring. Don't just chug some of it.

I'm confused are you talking about morphine or do.you mean methadone

Sorry if my spelling is shit I'm nodding pretty hard

Rdocs, I've taken the 10mg methadone pills and they're not euphoric to me. Ofc everyone is different. I did like how the MD didn't make me feel sick from withdrawals. The pills are time released, so I didn't get a rush of meds, just spurts.

As for the liquid, I've had a few friends on it. Most say it's great for the 1st hour, but wears off quickly.

Pleasr don't mix methadone with benzos or any other CNS depressant, it's dangerous.

This question isn't directly related to the thread topic but are there any drugs that act negatively when on the following supplements:
Enzyme- 3 times daily
Omega 3- take 2 gels 3 times daily
Multi vit- once daily with food
Ginkgo- 2 times daily with food
L-Lysine- Take 3 times daily
B-complex- 1 gel daily
Ginseng- take 2 caps daily
5-HTP- take 1 capsule 3 times daily with food

My bad! I could have sworn your post originally said morphine, now I clearly see you were talking about methadone.

Methadone IS more euphoric and is also fairly potent. Check out the opiate conversion chart to make sure whatever you choose to take milligram/ML'wise is okay for you and your tolerance. Methadone does take a bit longer to kick in, compared to other opies. So keep that in mind when you dose (or redose). A couple hours, for me.

Thanks I'll keep you guys posted on what the outcome is. If I don't reply on Sunday morning I'm probably dead...

Ijoke.ijoke.

Imo id say don't fuck with these long lasting opiates, it doesn't sound like you want to be fucked for more than a day off one dose. They really won't do you any good, from what I've heard the WD's are long and harsh, they raise your tolerance to the point of nothing else working (Fent anyway, not sure about methadone) and it really doesn't sound like you need these drugs to get high. Won't morphine, oxy, and hydro suffice?

I have to wait 2 weeks before my guy gets more hydro. All he had was fent and methadone

I suggest staying right the fuck away from Fetnayl patches. I am recovering from a year streak of chewing 100 s . strip after strip.
It got too the point where I couldn't do less than half a patch, to feel motivated and high. And the withdrawal is the worst I have experienced, and I was a mad poker if you catch my drift.
I'm still trying to suppress My body with less strong stuff like tramadol and perk fives, and I'm still having one hell of a time keeping motivation and energy, it's been a week and two days since my last Fetnayl dose and it's waking up My craves for meth , I have a constant migraine and still having trouble sleeping due to strange skin crawling sensations, Fetnayl is a fucking dozer, now that I've went off topic ....