• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First Time Experience, MDMA or Just Meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tooktoomuchlol

Greenlighter
SWIM took their first dose of (what they believe to be) MDMA and had a few questions to translate over.

Purchased from a semi-reliable source (has never sold bad weed/coke) as a solid white, semi-translucent rock.

SWIM parachutes 170 MG at midnight and has an absolutely awesome, euphoric and "clean" experience for roughly 5-8 hours. At the post 8 hour mark, SWIM is undergoing a rough comedown and begins to have some minor anxiety.

SWIM notices that the effects of said MDMA are still lasting quite a long time (10-12) hours after ingenstion and sleep has become near impossible. SWIM decides to rough it out and pull an all-nighter.

SWIM progresses throughout the rest of the day with uncomfortable stomach nausea, clammy hands and a rather uncomfortable body high.

SWIM is still having MINOR vision blur 24 hours later and still cannot get rest.

Do you think this was MDMA or Meth on its own?

SWIM has provided a picture of the rock but I can't seem to upload it.

Thank you for your input

Honestly with the myriad of chemicals that are being sold as MDMA now-a-days, i would not be surprised if it was any one of the research chemical stimulants on the market right now. Coulda been 4-FA, 4-FMA, maybe methamphetamine, etc etc...

It was most likely a mix of some MDMA and some other stimulant, as that seems to be the most common.

But also, although i am not super experienced in this area, this might just be the normal hangover from actual MDMA for you. I still have major doubts about it being pure MDMA, but you never know.

There is absolutely no way for us to identify what you took. You need to get a test kit.

You can't guess what a substance is, it's useless. You need a test kit. Also, substance ID threads aren't allowed here.

With a duration of that long though it doesn't sound like MDMA. Closest thing to MDMA it could have been may be MDA, but it really could have been anything, you need to get a test kit to find out.

Sorry but guessing at what the substance could be is not in the name of HR. For that reason these kind of threads aren't allowed on BL so I'm going to close the thread.

Buy a test kit in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.