• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time ecstasy/mdma, couple question and reporting back on side effects..

lifeboyos

Greenlighter
Did half a pill so ab out 100mg or less on friday and the other half the next day. I know now you should wait about 3 months between uses but didn't before(some friends take it weekly and occasionally even weekly and back to back so thought it was okay/fine)

Anyways, do you think I could have caused some permanent damage already since it were only small doses?

It's been about 4 days since and I still feel "weird". It's hard to describe but it feels like mental fog/brain fog, a feeling like being a bit out of it. Maybe a bit similar for some people like some hangover or so.. Is this normal?

Also I initially planned to take my last half that I have saved up on friday so about a week break due to a festival and after that take over 2 months break atleast(will be away anyways so no partying for 2 months), would this cause any permanent damage or loss of the "magic" of the first time roll?

3 months? I always thought it was 1 month between uses.

Pretty sure you haven't caused permanent damage from just 100mg. You probably feel "weird" cos your anxious that the molly has done something to you.

And yh man take the last half IMO the first time rolling is always best but it's still fucking amazing everytime I take it

It is ulinkely you did some permanent damage. The "weird" feeling may be coming from taking two doses on two consecutive days - I guess that comedown could be a bit harsh, but I only have experience with taking two doses with a week break and still I felt more weird that with a month break.

I'd suggest at least two months breaks in the future (if you're stubborn enough, then one month may be sufficient) and continue with the low dosage around 100-120mg. As Ruudboy3 stated, the "magic" is best on the first roll, but with long enough breaks it can still be pretty cool ;-)

No you haven't :)

You're just tiered, both mentally and physically - and that's not dangerous. It can be a bit uncomfortable though, especially if you're getting yourself worried. You would have been equally tiered after drinking alcohol 2 days a row as well. Relax, eat healthy, exercise, socialize - you will be back to your old self in no time :)

Have to add, you will have tolerance with only a week break. But you will not cause damage by doing MDMA two weeks in a row one time (or two consecutive days one time). However, the comedown might be more uncomfortable, and you may be tiered for a bit longer after. Problems may happen if you abuse the substance over time (and even then most people don't get permanent damage).

Dosing two weeks in a row is not recommended, since you'll build up tolerance quickly. Take at least 3 months break after dosing that close.

Have to add, you will have tolerance with only a week break. But you will not cause damage by doing MDMA two weeks in a row one time (or two consecutive days one time). However, the comedown might be more uncomfortable, and you may be tiered for a bit longer after. Problems may happen if you abuse the substance over time (and even then most people don't get permanent damage).

Dosing two weeks in a row is not recommended, since you'll build up tolerance quickly. Take at least 3 months break after dosing that close.

KK thanks, I took some piracetam today and yesterday and I feel already almost close to 100% so I am sure tomorrow if I take some piracetam with coffee and a good nights sleep I will be back to 100%(atleast feel wise, probably not serotonin).

Might even pop half a pill which will be 3 halfs so about 300mg in about a week and afterwards stop for 2/3 months. Hope I will regenarate fully and not lose the "magic" as a lot of people seem to lose haha.

Take 100mg in one day, never roll the day after. Don't do more often than once every 1-2 months.

Get outside soak up some sunshine and move about you'll soon start to feel better. Ignore those friend who claim to roll every week. Fine at first but it catches up with you eventually.