Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time Ecstasy, could it be laced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZomgLol

Greenlighter
So my gerbil tried an ecstasy pill for the first time... Took a small bit of it first and then gradually progressed until having consumed about 80% of it.
He indeed felt effects similar to what is described for MDMA.
But could it had been laced with something else? Well of course, pretty much all ecstasy pills are, but I mean could it be anything bad?
Also, he was really drunk before taking it.
He felt a headache afterwards but I guess that's cause of the alcohol.
He also had a warm forehead and cheeks(As felt when he touched them with his hand), but I assume this is a common side effect(hypothermia).
Anyhow, he's a noob hen it comes to ecstasy and he's got the classic case of newcomer paranoia... Anything he should watch out for?
Thanks in advance.

First off, welcome to Bluelight. We don't feed drugs to animals here. Everyone knows it is you.

Second, nobody can tell you. Get a testing kit from DanceSafe for next time and just go about your day. Doesn't sound like you're in any real danger and headaches can come from dehydration.

It could literally be anything. Go on ecstasydata or pill reports and look at all the different substances that have been found in supposed e pills. Everything from meth to acetaminophen to phencyclidine.

To answer some of your questions and misconceptions:
Not all pills are laced with something, there are plenty that made of MDMA and some chemically inactive binder.
Your pill could be not MDMA at all for what you/we know. Many substances try to mimic the effects of the real deal. That's why it's important to test it with a reagent kit. It won't necessarily tell you what your pill laced with, if at all, but at lest you'll know whether it's has real MDMA in it or not.
A slight raise of body temperature is normal due to the vasoconstriction caused by the substance ingested.
Hypothermia is when your body gets cold. You were thinking of hyperthermia.
"Hyperthermia is elevated body temperature due to failed thermoregulation that occurs when a body produces or absorbs more heat than it dissipates." (Wikipedia)
This condition is lethal if not treated, you would have noticed it if you had it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.