• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time dose?

poodle448

Bluelighter
I've been up really late, so I'm gonna sleep a little, but in a few hours, I'm planing on doing molly for the first time. I have a gram between my girl and me, how much would be recommended for first time use? I know a gram is probably way too much, I'm not planing on being stupid with it. Hence the reason I'm asking, looking like an idiot.

For you, about 1.5-2 mg/kg of body weight but because it is your first time I would stay on the low end of that ratio. So suppose I weigh 75kg that would for me equate to a dose of around 110mg. For your girl I would say 1-1.5 mg/kg of body weight, women are more sensitive so should take a bit less than men

This is of course on the condition you have tested your drugs and they are very pure. A gram is in any case way too much. That's about 8 normal doses

BlueBull hit the nail right on the head! You should always test your product before using. I had to learn that the hard way! Long story short, i had been up 3 days and got some stuff that was cut with bad-news. Use your head and have fun!

IceDancer

How should I go about testing it?
BlueBull hit the nail right on the head! You should always test your product before using. I had to learn that the hard way! Long story short, i had been up 3 days and got some stuff that was cut with bad-news. Use your head and have fun!

IceDancer

You can buy testing kits online. I bought mine from amazon, or your local sex/smoke shop.