• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants First time doing ritalin

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Im planing on geting ritalin (xr version sadly). Could anyone tell me what is a good dose to make working in a store more fun ? I did alot of speed /amphetamine in the past but my tolarance should be low to non existent now... also what is best roa ? Any chance to bypass xr mechanism ? Thanks in advance and much love to all 🤘❤️🤘

Long time ago I got concerta which is XR Ritalin. One night I busted one open (not easy, those bastards are tough) and smoked it. Ended up staying up till 4am masturbating. I definitely don't advise smoking pills though, the shit is nasty. I bet you could do an extraction of some sort to make it IR orally

Do you have concerta? Not sure what new formulations they have out there but I did find this:

For the concerta I had the outer shell was the XR mechanism

Long time ago I got concerta which is XR Ritalin. One night I busted one open (not easy, those bastards are tough) and smoked it. Ended up staying up till 4am masturbating. I definitely don't advise smoking pills though, the shit is nasty. I bet you could do an extraction of some sort to make it IR orally

Do you have concerta? Not sure what new formulations they have out there but I did find this:

Concerta yes :/ thanks

I would avoid it at all costs. All I am gonna say is that it is not a fun drug at any dose.
It is not fun, but you will probably ignore my warning and find out for yourself.
The extended version, it might give me nightmares just thinking about it, if I slept regularly.
Stay away from it, you will not take my advice, so if you have a bad reaction, remember I warned you.

I remember taking an Exact-O knife to these fuckers to get the white outer coating off. These assholes were so difficult to abuse, but I managed 😜

What is the dose and roa? (Some guy sugested smokeing but il eather snort or just eat them , so whitch is better for work?)

Last edited:
I personally experienced short stimulating effect of less than 2 hours, then a comedown to feeling irritation, then eventually depression, ending in suicidal ideation.

But that’s just me.

That sounds about what I was trying to imply by simply saying leave it alone. Haha, your not going to have a good time. It ain't just you.

I used to plug the ir Ritalin
Good times and I became a social butterfly.
Like captain heroin said coke and Ritalin is a once in a blue moon thing

What kind of XR is it ? Concerta type or XR tiny beads type?

I get Biphentin XR 40%IR / 60% released 4 hours later. I pulverize beads into all IR aka Ritalin (Methylphenidate)

Ritalin is VERY euphoric btw, eating a light meal speeds absorption and consuming ethanol / alcohol increases concentrations of active d-threo-methylphenidate (Focalin) by 40% increasing its euphoric and reinforcing subjective effects.

Ritalin & Cocaine are nearly identical in its MOA, both “Inverse Agonists“ releasing dopamine in CNS reward center

Ritlain is actually close to double the potency as Cocaine mg to mg. ED-50 effective dose to inhibit 50% of DAT, which is required to enduce euphoric effects

Much safer than the Amphetamines cardiovascular wise. Ritalin is 3-4X more active at increasing dopamine over norepinephrine.

Cocaine DAT>SERT>NET
Ritalin DAT>NET

Last edited: