• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time doing mdma didn't go as planned, not sure if I should try again

Hufflinpufflin

Greenlighter
So last night me and my boyfriend decided to try Molly for the first time together. We bought two caps, one for each of us. It was our first time so we didn't know we couldn't eat before. So we went to cookout and ate then almost immediately after took the caps around 11:45
I didn't start to feel anything until 3am ish. My boyfriend didnt feel anything at all and just fell asleep. When he fell asleep the small come up I had seem to have went away. So I laid down and eventually fell asleep but it was hard because I felt so restless. But I never hit a peak. The small come up I felt was barely anything at that. Then when I woke up at 8 I stood up and was like fuck. And it felt like I was feeling something for a minute but then it went away.
I want to try it again tonight on an empty stomach, with some orange juice and see if I get any better effects.

I think your problem may have been not testing your product, unless you and your boyfriend are on an SSRI. Eating should delay the onset but it would not cancel out the effects.

"Molly" is notoriously impure and adulterated, you can get test kits from different websites (which means you shouldnt try again tonight). im from America and have found *snip* to work best for me.

When you are sure you have MDMA, chances are you will have a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:
you must test it

chances are you got bunk . If you got pure mdma or even close to it with some mixed stuff, or even mda you would know

I actually think its a good idea to eat while using and use grapefuit juice to make it a better roll.

and two days in a row? come on that is abuse, mdma need to be only used once every 6 months OR LESS. Thats why you have these strung out crackheads on here suffering from depressing and trying to kill themslves, they're addicts. You can use mdma intelligently and benefit .

and two days in a row? come on that is abuse, mdma need to be only used once every 6 months OR LESS. Thats why you have these strung out crackheads on here suffering from depressing and trying to kill themslves, they're addicts.

Wow... steady on.

you must test it

chances are you got bunk . If you got pure mdma or even close to it with some mixed stuff, or even mda you would know

I actually think its a good idea to eat while using and use grapefuit juice to make it a better roll.

and two days in a row? come on that is abuse, mdma need to be only used once every 6 months OR LESS. Thats why you have these strung out crackheads on here suffering from depressing and trying to kill themslves, they're addicts. You can use mdma intelligently and benefit .

Bit extreme. Once a month is ok. MDMA is not an addictive drug.

@OP, Like the others have suggested it is quite simply imperative that you purchase a test kit (a google search will find one easily). This kit will help you know what chemicals you're ingesting to increase both the safety and enjoyment. Once you've confirmed your product as MDMA, I would recommend a dose anywhere between 100-150mg. You'll definitely feel that.