• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First Time Doing MDMA Any Advice?

Bobicc

Greenlighter
I’m doing mdma for the first time, I’m gonna do 75mg according to my weight of 50kg. Any advice on the best way to take it (crystal/powder)? And if the amount is good?

75 mgs has been shown in the map studies to be effective. Try 75 mgs first time, then maybe second try 100, then third 120 or 70 then a 50 mgs booster dose. Wait a few months in between each one of these, minimum, as a general rule of thumb.

75mg is a very responsible first dose. I commend you for that. You could have a booster dose of 30-60mg ready in case you feel like you want more after 60-120 minutes.

Oral is usually recommended over snorting for good reason. Just swallow it somehow. Shouldn't even taste too bad, a bit like liquorice and gasoline/dirt.

Good luck.

75 mgs has been shown in the map studies to be effective. Try 75 mgs first time, then maybe second try 100, then third 120 or 70 then a 50 mgs booster dose. Wait a few months in between each one of these, minimum, as a general rule of thumb.
Thanks u sm!

75mg is a very responsible first dose. I commend you for that. You could have a booster dose of 30-60mg ready in case you feel like you want more after 60-120 minutes.

Oral is usually recommended over snorting for good reason. Just swallow it somehow. Shouldn't even taste too bad, a bit like liquorice and gasoline/dirt.

Good luck.
Thank you sm!

I know BL an hr site etc but 75mg is too low - you're not really gonna get a proper flavour of the drug at all from that

If we are gonna be full hr, reagent test your mdma, then take 5mg as an allergy test

Then, a few days later, if all ok, take 125mg orally (in a tiny piece of toilet paper if I were you) with no redose and thoroughly enjoy

I know BL an hr site etc but 75mg is too low - you're not really gonna get a proper flavour of the drug at all from that

If we are gonna be full hr, reagent test your mdma, then take 5mg as an allergy test

Then, a few days later, if all ok, take 125mg orally (in a tiny piece of toilet paper if I were you) with no redose and thoroughly enjoy

I could feel 70mg once, at 75kg bw

But 125 would probably work too, it's not a reckless suggestion. This outlines the ballpark imo.

Agree with what’s been said here. I would add:

You will want to have your stomach empty for two-and-a-half-to-three hours.
Be prepared for the possibility of a little anxiety and/or nausea on the come-up. They will both pass quickly.

Enjoy. I envy you your first time.

Agree with what’s been said here. I would add:

You will want to have your stomach empty for two-and-a-half-to-three hours.
Be prepared for the possibility of a little anxiety and/or nausea on the come-up. They will both pass quickly.

Enjoy. I envy you your first time.
Ok will do thank u!

Good luck.
Thank u sm for the advice will do!

Don't - in 1988 when a single Dove cost £20 you could be more or less certain it WAS MDMA simply because bath salts and the MAPBs weren't known.

Now the price of MDMA is more per Kg (cost of precursor tripled) than heroin so people are buying cheap substitutes.

In the 90s someone was selling AET as MDMA and nobody even noticed.... apart from the US police who were GUTTED to discover AET wasn't a controlled drug.