• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time doing MD?

Gnashs

Greenlighter
Right guys i have two questionsMy first question is, Is 200mg and then a 80mg booster an appropriate amount for my first time?My second question is, is music better on MD or is it better on LSD?Thanks for any replys:)

Recommended MDMA doasage is 1-2 mg/kg, and a 0.5-1 mg/kg booster after 1-2 hours if needed.

Unless you're a big guy, 200 mg is a heavy dose:
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml

Remember to test your product :)

Your last question doesn't really have an absolute answer. Music usually is amazing on both MDMA and LSD, but I have had trips/rolls where music just isn't important at all and trips where I actually prefer silence. Generally the music you like will sound even better while being high. ^_^

Thankyou alot, ill most likely take around 170 ish then, and yeah i understand , for me while im high there has to be music playing or i get anxious haha

Hahaha, off topic slightly but I picked up a terrible habit the other weekend. Turns out if I waggle my jaw from side to side my teeth clack together and produce a sound, and different teeth on different sides make different sounds.

I was fucked out of my mind taking a walk to park to chill in for a few hours and I swear to God I had a drum kit in my mouth. Walking down the street smashing out favourite dnb sets with my eyes in the back of my head hahaha.

Your hobo with two cans triggered me lol