• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine First time doing coke/cocaine please?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I've been snorting meth for some years

But idk what would happen if I start doing crack/cocaine

Is it true the high only lasts 10 mins?

will it make me go really cross eyed like most of the people over seen by the road holding up cardboards?

I've dealt with a meth psychosis and managed to get over it and function properly, but will there be a new cocaine type psychosis that I will go tru?....I know it gets everyone even tho they say they can handle every thing

It's just that there's this girl I really like but she likes to do cocaine/crack

But as a meth veteran I had some questions I had to ask

If any people here with coke experience that can answer my questions

The high when smoking and shooting coke is about 10 minutes. When insufflated, around 30-45.

You probably won't go cross-eyed.

You probably won't go into psychosis.

IMO it's not worth the money, especially after using meth. You probably won't be too blown away by the results, though coke is slightly more euphoric than meth IME, just lasts a hell of a lot shorter, doesn't give you nearly as much hyper sexuality, and costs a lot more.

The high when smoking and shooting coke is about 10 minutes. When insufflated, around 30-45.

You probably won't go cross-eyed.

You probably won't go into psychosis.

IMO it's not worth the money, especially after using meth. You probably won't be too blown away by the results, though coke is slightly more euphoric than meth IME, just lasts a hell of a lot shorter, doesn't give you nearly as much hyper sexuality, and costs a lot more.
its not the same type of high though. the two drugs are very distinct, i love both of them, but cocaine's more of a drug thats pure euphoria, whereas meth, is a euphoric "go" type of high, one thing i have noticed is that, you can be high on meth 100% for days but, with coke after 2 days of going at it, you don't quite get that same high from day 1-2 anymore until you sleep which isn't the case with meth but at the same time this isn't entirely a positive for meth because of the fact that it'll leave you drained if you go for a couple days, the stim wd from any amphetamine is much harsher than that of coke atleast to me personally

i also tend to mix my methamp with addy because the methamp alone doesn't give me that focused feeling that i enjoy from normal amphetamine so that might attribute to the wd being harsher aswell