• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time Dihydrocodeine dose and combination with Temazepam?

Memantine

Bluelighter
Hi,

I was wondering what is a good first time dose of Dihydrocodeine for someone with no tolerance to opioids?

Also can I combine this with Temazepam? And should I take more Dihydrocodeine or more Temazepam?

well I haven't had it in a long time, but I always got a nice buzz from 40-50mg, and went up to 80mg or so as far as I can remeber. not enough to really nod out, but if I lied down, it became very smooth and dreamy.

I cannot comment on the combination with temazepam (or any benzo), but you should be aware that combining benzos with opioids can be more respiratory depression inducing than opioids alone. so be very careful and dose low if you want to go this road.

I would say start with like 30mg just to be safe and up if you're not feeling enough. But don't go over like 100-150 for your first time.
Don't mix benzos and opiates the first time you try them as this combination can result in respiratory depression. If you really want to mix them, take like half the dose you would normally do of both and have people around that can help you, if you start having trouble breathin.

Yeah, if you have no tolerance don't combine them. Generally Benzos and Opioids should never be taken together although a lot of people do it, it is one of the most common reason for deadly overdoses (for example Xanax+Methadone).

Take the DHC on its own and I would recommend something around 60-80mg. You can always take more, but never less if you took too much. Have fun and be aware of the great addiction potential of opioids.

^^this.

just take the dhc on its own if you're inexperiened with it or you could make yourself very ill. 60-90mg will be enough for your first time. if youre not satisfied after an hour then try another 30mg.

avoid mixing benzos and opiates, especially without an opiate tolerance

very dangerous mix. I've known too many souls who died of similar combos. Mixing benzos and opiates is already dangerous enough, but Temazepam is a very hypnotic benzo. you'd probably just pass out anyway.

Temazpam is by the way one of the benzos that gives the most respiratory depression. I almost died last week from mixing opiates with benzos , grantd they were both injected but still I've been in this game 10 years and benzos + opes is probably the way I'm going out.