First Time Cycle 250 Test Enanthate

Baxter-BomB

Greenlighter
I see that the sticky is being updated (Test E 250)

But do you recommend just an 8 week cycle @ 250mg per week (split on Monday 125mg and THursday 125mg)

5mg of Aromasin on week 9 and 10

and 5g Taurine throughout?

Did I get that correct? I am 38 years old

Here is my bloods (I have never done aas before)

http://i.imgur.com/94ykITm.jpg

Hi mate, welcome to BL.

Yes that will work, you should still make great gains.

What's up with your liver? Do you have Gilbert's syndrome?

Hi mate, welcome to BL.

Yes that will work, you should still make great gains.

What's up with your liver? Do you have Gilbert's syndrome?

No I dont have Gilberts Syndrome as far as I know. I was an alcoholic for many years drinking alot of beer every day and have abstained now for almost 3 months. Maybe that is why the liver values are higher than spec

I went to a doctor about 3 years ago and had a "annual checkup". At that time the doctor told me my liver values where a little higher than the normal range. I asked him "why?" and "what can be done to fix it?"

He said "Its nothing serious and we will just "keep and eye on it" "

Now for the last 3 weeks I have been taking Liv 52 every day and I hope this has had a good positive impact.

CFC, can you do me a favor?

Because I see that the sticky for "ideal first timer cycle" is still under construction.

Can you post a link to an ideal first timer cycle for me? I dont know whether to go 8 weeks or 12 weeks. Certainly a dose of 250mg split into 125 Monday and 125 Thursday is the most simple but I am most concerned to get the optimal results from my first cycle while minimizing the side effects. I appreciate your help.

I have researched AAS for over 2 months for about 6 hours a day. And only yesterday found your forum. And I was skeptical at first because it is giving advice that is contrary to 98% of every other forum. ANd 98% is not an exaggeration.

I am so confused now about all the different advice floating around most especially about HCG and PCT. Especially PCT. Now I dont know who to believe. So because I dont trust anybody anymore (due to the lack of consensus with the online community) I think I may as well go on the regimen that is prescribed on bluelight because from a logical point of view it would be the least likely to harm me with bad sides or force me to go on TRT for the rest of my life.

I just want to do one cycle and see "How I do" but my greatest fear would be to do a cycle that gives lack-luster results and then find out that my natural test production has been permanently lowered and then have to do TRT just to be functional.

But at 38 I thought I had lower testosterone even before the blood test because I dont feel like jerking off everyday and when I was 25 I used to do it 3 times per day

Can you post a link to an ideal first timer cycle for me? I dont know whether to go 8 weeks or 12 weeks. Certainly a dose of 250mg split into 125 Monday and 125 Thursday is the most simple but I am most concerned to get the optimal results from my first cycle while minimizing the side effects. I appreciate your help.

I have researched AAS for over 2 months for about 6 hours a day. And only yesterday found your forum. And I was skeptical at first because it is giving advice that is contrary to 98% of every other forum. ANd 98% is not an exaggeration.

I am so confused now about all the different advice floating around most especially about HCG and PCT. Especially PCT. Now I dont know who to believe. So because I dont trust anybody anymore (due to the lack of consensus with the online community) I think I may as well go on the regimen that is prescribed on bluelight because from a logical point of view it would be the least likely to harm me with bad sides or force me to go on TRT for the rest of my life.

I just want to do one cycle and see "How I do" but my greatest fear would be to do a cycle that gives lackluster results and then find out that my natural test production has been permanently lowered and then have to do TRT just to be functional.

Hey, welcome to Bluelight.. You don't state your height, weight, BF%, or years training, so difficult giving specific advice..

You would be very unlucky indeed to suffer long term side effects from 250mg/week (split M-Th), but nothing is guaranteed, maybe try 10 weeks @ 250mg and taper off week 11, and 12.. inc aromasin.. Remember you are only as good as the food you eat, and the effort you put into training...

I believe hCG use has been discussed recently, as not necessary on cycle, neither is PCT if using testosterone only..

We differ here from most other forums, as we do not promote products for sale on our website... We don't advocate polypharmacy, and have a minimalist approach to hormones, more is not always best.. More of anything seems to initiate more side effects..

Hi I am 38, 5 feet 10 and 155lbs (70.30 kg) Have been training for a little under 1 year

How much aromasin would be required for the 250mg per week cycle? And would I begin the aromasin on week 2?

I will be taking Taurine 5g and also Liv 52 and I also have Nac 600mg (for liver support)

Good blood work overall for your age I'd say. I'd stay away from cycling honestly, unless you eventually plan to begin TRT.

Had you been drinking or taking any medication prior to the blood sample? It's not bad, just curious.

Hi I am 38, 5 feet 10 and 155lbs (70.30 kg) Have been training for a little under 1 year
How much aromasin would be required for the 250mg per week cycle? And would I begin the aromasin on week 2?

I will be taking Taurine 5g and also Liv 52 and I also have Nac 600mg (for liver support)

On 250mg/week for me I would take around 10mg EOD. If it is even needed, you may not even need an AI, some people don't convert like others. I would begin the AI as soon as you start, or maybe a couple days after your shot, give it 3-4 weeks then get blood work and see where you are at, then adjust as needed.

No I dont drink alcohol at all anymore. I dont take any prescription medication.

Would it be okay to just keep the aromasin on hand and not take any at all until I get itchy nipples or other symptoms of gyno?

Else I was going to wait until week 2 and then start taking 5mg of aromasin ED. I have the 10mg tablets

Ah ok liver values are just residual issues from your past alcoholism; that's fine, they're not terrible.

Go with 5mg ED of aromasin if that's easier; I doubt it matters too much.

You might want to get a blood test at 4 weeks in to check your E2 levels are just about in range. Too low is just as harmful as too high. I always used to recommend only suppressing aromatase if required (for eg gyno). But if you can keep your oestrogen relatively controlled and within physiological norms, it may make recovery easier (excess oestrogen can cause damage to the testes).

I see you recommended this cycle to somebody on a different thread:

Weeks 1-2 150mg Test Enanthate/Cypionate (split twice a week)
Weeks 3-4 175mg Test Enan/Cyp
Weeks 5-6 200mg Test Enan/Cyp
Weeks 7-8 225mg Test Enan/Cyp
Weeks 9-10 250mg Test Enan/Cyp
Weeks 11-12 275mg Test Enan/Cyp

Weeks 13-14 100mg Test Enan/Cyp

Is this preferable compared to just 250mg per week and then taper on last 2 weeks? Mostly I just want to ensure that my test levels will return to normal at the end

Yes, ideally I would taper up like that. That's what I've still to add to the sticky. I'm aware it might seem a bit complex for some beginners though.

You may as well start the aromasin immediately, it's not really that critical.

Keep in mind there's no such thing as a perfect cycle, despite our natural inclination to want to do the optimal thing. You get a cold for a few weeks and suddenly all that perfection seems pointless. So don't labour too much over fine details, keep the big picture in mind and just make sure you have a mostly excellent diet, training programme, recovery routine (sleep etc) and of course cycle.

Just my opinion as I didn't see your level of experience in the gym. If you are new to weight training, i'd at least get proficient enough to have a good weight lifting workout every other day. If you can't go this often, I don't feel you'll get the best bang for the buck on your cycle. You should wait until you can workout like this.
BTW, my very first cycle was almost exactly the same as yours except I did 250ml a week starting on week 1 and I had a small amount of anavar (I think) that I used to front load to since the test doesn't kick in right away. I did not use aromasin until I got paranoid. You will get paranoid and think your nipples are itchy, LOL. I think most first timers do since we are constantly checking our nips for lumps and end up making them sore from checking so often. When that happens, take the small amount for a week and then stop, unless you really do have gyno symptoms.

Good luck

Just my opinion as I didn't see your level of experience in the gym. If you are new to weight training, i'd at least get proficient enough to have a good weight lifting workout every other day. If you can't go this often, I don't feel you'll get the best bang for the buck on your cycle. You should wait until you can workout like this.
BTW, my very first cycle was almost exactly the same as yours except I did 250ml a week starting on week 1 and I had a small amount of anavar (I think) that I used to front load to since the test doesn't kick in right away. I did not use aromasin until I got paranoid. You will get paranoid and think your nipples are itchy, LOL. I think most first timers do since we are constantly checking our nips for lumps and end up making them sore from checking so often. When that happens, take the small amount for a week and then stop, unless you really do have gyno symptoms.

Good luck

250"mL" a week would cause anyone's nips to be itchy.... =D

Nice to see someone doing 250 mg/wk of test for a first cycle. I did 260/wk for my first cycle and had great gains

I'm not an AAS user but am on TRT @ 150mg/week of Test E due to very low test levels. Mine were ~200ng/dl at 31 years old.

With your very adequate Test levels at >700 at 38, I don't see why a small cycle is worth the risks, even if you are trying to keep them to a minimum. It seems like the potential benefits aren't worth the downsides, even with the approach outlined by the more knowledgable members here.

But at 38 I thought I had lower testosterone even before the blood test because I dont feel like jerking off everyday and when I was 25 I used to do it 3 times per day

I'd never consider a cycle for this reason. I'm sure you do have lower levels at 38, but from my experience with TRT - getting Test levels and Estrogen in the right balance is hard enough for most guys even with an expert monitoring their bloodwork. Your libido / sex drive can be negatively effected and is extremely common while getting everything in balance.