• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time Coke user

King213

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I just joined here. I purchased approx. 1 gram of coke last night and have railed 3 conservative lines since 9 pm. I felt a little euphoric, but nothing like a orgasm. in addition, i have no sexual desire at the moment. (could be that i had sex 3 times in the afternoon prior to my first rail of coke. i am certainly wide awake and kind of have the concentration that i've had from using amphetamines or meth in the past, but no real anxiety.

The coke that i have is kind of rocky, so i just basically crushed it, poured a small amount on the table, made a line, and railed it. Any feedback on the use of coke would be helpful, as i am alone and the effects i am supposed to be feeling would be greatly appreciated. i'm thinking of increasing the lines and doing more. But need feedback on experiences with this stuff.

Thanks!!

coke is best done around others - ideally they're also doing coke. its a pro-social drug.
as for the euphoria, coke these days can't compare to the 70s - 80s stuff, now days its more like you described.

doing more lines may increase the euphoria, but it may also make anxious.
in sum, go grab a budddy and do lines with them cause cocaaaaaine

Thanks for the reply, keeping. I'm about to do another line and see what happens. I'm wide awake now, but I don't feel like I would as if using meth or adderall (feet and legs and arms get cold when coming down on meth or amphetamines) Ya know what i'm saying? Is that normal for coke as far as coming down. also i plan to stay up today, am i in for a rough day after doing a bout a half gram of coke? remember i did my first line at 9pm last night. anymore feedback regarding purity tests on the coke i have and how i know if the coke is somewhat legit would be greatly appreciated.

I'd like to have someone to chat with (responding to your suggestion to grab a buddy) , but no one is awake right now. perhaps just you and me, my man. lol

Oh yeah, and one more question. I don't have any benzos on hand (i used to use those to come down off adderall and meth), but i do have trazadone. would that help if the come down from this coke goes south?

Oh yeah, and one more question. I don't have any benzos on hand (i used to use those to come down off adderall and meth), but i do have trazadone. would that help if the come down from this coke goes south?

Not sure if you still need this info but yes, it could help, but since you've only taken a relatively small amount, I'd recommend just letting it run it's course just so you can experience what it's like. The comedown doesn't last very long and should be pretty mild since you haven't done a lot over a long period of time. Nothing compared to adderall or meth. If you're active during the comedown, you probably won't feel much more than a bit tired, if that. As far as purity, that's pretty hard to tell without testing it or at least being able to compare it to previous experiences. There are lots of ways to make it look and smell like good product so it's hard to tell thy way. What you've described sounds like ok product at least though. Should be awake, not twitchy and mildly euphoric