PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Time Candyflip

FairlyOddPeasants

Greenlighter
Hi all,

Tried LSD for the first time yesterday.

Started at around 5pm and went to sleep at 3am.

Was a 200ug tab from a reputable source.

This is how the trip went;

-Not any major visuals except the below.

-Watching the TV for over an hour, there were distortions with nearly every person that appeared (skinny legs, big ears, really wide etc).

-Jaw was chattering slightly, as well as quite a bit of tension/tightness on the jaw.

-Got quite hot.

-Didn't really have the sort of "Whoa, that/everything is wonderful" experience, but did go out and look at a big tree which stood out. Looked at this tree and it suddenly became bold and could see how big it was in comparison.

Have tried pills, both times were Orange Dominoes of an unknown dosage. These were amazing, but when trying MDMA (even in high quantities, but I guess this was due to redosing and tolerance etc) on several occassions it did not have a strong effect.

The pills are 210mg from a reputable source.

What would be the best combination for the night?

Unfortunately won't be able to start the night until 9/10pm at night.

Was thinking of taking half a pill when dropping the pills, as they could be quite strong. So based on this, when would be the best time to drop the tabs, halves etc?

Also, there may be some consideration on perhaps trying Ketamine for the comedown.

Haven't tried Ketamine, but assume this should be okay if dosing slowly and carefully?

Peace.

Oh yeah, I should note that I'm on ADHD medication (EQUASYM XL, pretty much the same as Concerta XL just different branding).

I gotta say, if your 200mcg LSD gave you "not any major visuals," jaw chattering/clenching, and you "got quite hot," I really think you should reagent test your LSD. Those things aren't normal for LSD in my experience, so I'd be careful, especially if you're on medication, especially if you're planning to combine it with yet another drug.