• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Heroin First time buying off the street (Melbourne)

sadmachine

Bluelighter
Mainly sticking to the oxy's but there's a long waitlist. Recently sniffed some white rock H that crushed into a powder and wasn't too impressed but better than nothing. That source is gone now but found out they themselves were just getting it from that street so I figured i'd try my luck, worst case being I lose a pineapple which doesn't bother me. Just wanted to know a few things to look out for, smell/look wise, I've been told a sour/vinegar smell is a good sign but I don't really recall the stuff I tried having it. Is there an EZtest/reagent type thing worth buying that'll detect anything nasty or at least confirm its got H in it?

Cheers to anyone who can help make this terrible decision be less dangerous than it has to be

Mainly sticking to the oxy's but there's a long waitlist. Recently sniffed some white rock H that crushed into a powder and wasn't too impressed but better than nothing. That source is gone now but found out they themselves were just getting it from that street so I figured i'd try my luck, worst case being I lose a pineapple which doesn't bother me. Just wanted to know a few things to look out for, smell/look wise, I've been told a sour/vinegar smell is a good sign but I don't really recall the stuff I tried having it. Is there an EZtest/reagent type thing worth buying that'll detect anything nasty or at least confirm its got H in it?

Cheers to anyone who can help make this terrible decision be less dangerous than it has to be
I’m not sure about the testing but once you’ve got the stuff generally the biggest punt you take buying there is that you end up with a wrap of crushed up Panadol. If it does smell vinegary then it’s 99% chance it’s heroin but there’s no correlation between the smell and the strength. All you can do is take it easy with the first line and see how you feel. The stuff down there is generally pretty average but always be careful, there’s always a chance it might be a very strong batch that hasn’t been cut much on the way down.

Also, always keep your wits about you down there, especially if you end up on the sidestreets, plenty of mates have been robbed or even jumped by a couple of people, always a chance there’s coppers uniformed or undercover around. Always make sure to get the product first up too, plenty of clowns who say they’ve got the product stashed elsewhere for security reasons and run off with your dosh. And once you have scored, just get the hell out of there. Good luck.

Test kit is your best friend...whats to stop dodgy rodger spraying vinegar on crushed panadol.Smell is no 100% indicator.

Ended up giving it a miss. Got some stuff off someone more reliable that was very cheap ($25 a point), brownish and in rock form. I'm guessing it's what they call "market" but he's an old old fella who IV's and had never heard "market" or "pure" or 3 or 4 but had been getting from the same guy for decades apparently. I'm not quite sure how to tell if it's 3 or 4, my only intention is to sniff it and if it's 3 I definitely don't wanna be snorting it right?

I don't really wanna make another thread just to ask but is there any way I can tell? Is 3 usually more expensive? Is market usually all good to snort?

Its my understanding from a previous poster who posted pics with approx prices
#4Most expensive from Golden Triangle
#3 A bit lower in quality and cheaper Afgnan still damn good ..not that I have experience with either

Brown stuff is yeah Afghan, number 3. I never came across it in my time using, but mates who have used it have said it’s water soluble so you’ll be able to snort it. At that price it’d be market, I’m not sure if you can get ‘pure’ Afghan in Melbourne. 90 percent of the stuff that gets around is Number 4 China White and it can be either Market or Pure depending on the amount of times it’s been cut.

Brown stuff is yeah Afghan, number 3. I never came across it in my time using, but mates who have used it have said it’s water soluble so you’ll be able to snort it. At that price it’d be market, I’m not sure if you can get ‘pure’ Afghan in Melbourne. 90 percent of the stuff that gets around is Number 4 China White and it can be either Market or Pure depending on the amount of times it’s been cut.
Legend, cheers for the response heidelberg. Now that I know it's likely market 4 I got a bit of peace of mind that it's not gonna floor me hopefully and should be fine to put up the old snoz. Will still start with 10mg bumps and see how we go.