• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs First time bromazolam

Abuser & user

Bluelighter
I have recently lost a lot of my availability to benzos in any shape or form (not in withdrawal whatsoever from anything) I’ve decided after literally weeeks of thought to try bromazolam I’ve made up my mind and finally feel confident enough in my self control to try bromazolam

I’m ordering 100 pellets from a good vendor and I’m mainly worried about the fact that I have zero physical tolerance to any benzos but years of experience (up to 100mg per dose of alprazolam type shit) so I don’t need the most basic warnings I’m just wondering for a person with that much experience and no physical tolerance

How much should I take they are 3mg tablets and I intend on using them for my anxiety and to curb my fiendish side every once in a while so I don’t plan on gaining a tolerance so what dose would be best for medical use and for the occasional high without blacking out

The only reference I have for my permatolerance/brain is that I can take maximum without blackouts 5mg of clonazepam, 8mg lorazepam, 65mg Valium, and 4-6mg alprazolam all separate of course lol and all with zero benzo tolerance

I just really want the minimum for medical use and the occasional high of course ik I’ll be able to explain better after I experience bromazolam but I’d rather get all the info I can before diving head first into RC’s

Any and all advise is much appreciated I just prefer you don’t give me obvious warnings because like I said I got myself off of hundreds of milligrams of alp a day ik how benzos can be trust me lol

Oh and this is my first time doing any type of research chemical ever so like I said any and all advice is welcome besides basic warnings like “benzos will ruin your life/ don’t mix other CNS depressants and all that kinda stuff

3mg tablets
I have heard of these tablets of 3mg.
Although I (and others) solve raw bromazolam powder in ethyl alcohol, propylene glycol, glycerine and other mediums and gauge dose by ml or drops... I see no reason why one could not do the same with these tablets but the filler(s) are unknown and not sure if they would dissolve or if the tablets were actual bromazolam. TBF none of us who get substances from other than pharmacies know what we are really getting, sooo....
I would suggest smashing a tablet into powder. Divide the powder into say 10 equal parts... if math is correct (not my favorite subject) each "pile" of powder should be .3mg brom. I would try that dose first. It seems bromazolam and alprazolam may share some similarities but brom has the added effect of muscle relaxing/pain relieving properties that when combined with the benzo effects seems to me a "stronger" down and CNS is effected somewhat in a stronger way.
So saying all of the above... start low. Try the .3mg pile and eat a small fatty snack with it (i like donut or peanut butter haha). Give it about an hour before judging the strength of effects
After being a user/abuser of all benzos (esp alprazolam) for decades A cople years ago I gave them all up cause they were getting deadly on the street level. I stll dabbled here and there when a friend would get her script but I knew them to be "safe" and would eat up to 8mg throught a day of work with no problem... it was when I got off work that it would knock me out sometimes. lol But the work was demanding and faced paced.
With no tolerance .25mg brom would put me to sleep if I closed my eyes when onset came for a few minutes but after waking remained lucid and functional.
I certainly would not encourage mixing bromazolam with any opioiod other than maybe kratom.
Hope this answers some questions there is always threads to look over regarding this product but if I can help answer any more or missed anything please feel free to ask or point out.
There are mixed reactions to this bromazolam (just like anything else) but in the meantime here are some other perspectives to mull over.
Also a general search on web will reveal some more but I am kinda biased for BL as we seem a little older and more broad minded. :rofl:

I will warn that this stuff can throw off balance cause my first dance with it I broke a leg and rib falling sown concrete stairs and I am usually very balanced in movement.
Just use caution, please.
After almost a month back into bromazolam .25mg still gives my back issues relief but the "wobbles" have gone. Just because we do not "feel" something working does not mean it isn't.
Best to you and see ya about.
Peace

forgive any typos phone is rough on me

Last edited:
I have heard of these tablets of 3mg.
Although I (and others) solve raw bromazolam powder in ethyl alcohol, propylene glycol, glycerine and other mediums and gauge dose by ml or drops... I see no reason why one could not do the same with these tablets but the filler(s) are unknown and not sure if they would dissolve or if the tablets were actual bromazolam. TBF none of us who get substances from other than pharmacies know what we are really getting, sooo....
I would suggest smashing a tablet into powder. Divide the powder into say 10 equal parts... if math is correct (not my favorite subject) each "pile" of powder should be .3mg brom. I would try that dose first. It seems bromazolam and alprazolam may share some similarities but brom has the added effect of muscle relaxing/pain relieving properties that when combined with the benzo effects seems to me a "stronger" down and CNS is effected somewhat in a stronger way.
So saying all of the above... start low. Try the .3mg pile and eat a small fatty snack with it (i like donut or peanut butter haha). Give it about an hour before judging the strength of effects
After being a user/abuser of all benzos (esp alprazolam) for decades A cople years ago I gave them all up cause they were getting deadly on the street level. I stll dabbled here and there when a friend would get her script but I knew them to be "safe" and would eat up to 8mg throught a day of work with no problem... it was when I got off work that it would knock me out sometimes. lol But the work was demanding and faced paced.
With no tolerance .25mg brom would put me to sleep if I closed my eyes when onset came for a few minutes but after waking remained lucid and functional.
I certainly would not encourage mixing bromazolam with any opioiod other than maybe kratom.
Hope this answers some questions there is always threads to look over regarding this product but if I can help answer any more or missed anything please feel free to ask or point out.
There are mixed reactions to this bromazolam (just like anything else) but in the meantime here are some other perspectives to mull over.
Also a general search on web will reveal some more but I am kinda biased for BL as we seem a little older and more broad minded. :rofl:

I will warn that this stuff can throw off balance cause my first dance with it I broke a leg and rib falling sown concrete stairs and I am usually very balanced in movement.
Just use caution, please.
After almost a month back into bromazolam .25mg still gives my back issues relief but the "wobbles" have gone. Just because we do not "feel" something working does not mean it isn't.
Best to you and see ya about.
Peace

forgive any typos phone is rough on me
and many thanks to you for the detailed post you pretty much answered all of my questions and the links were very helpful as well I gotta say I didn’t expect you to say it puts you to sleep at .25 micrograms even with no tolerance but hey that’s fine with me lol and if I have more questions I’m glad ik that I can ask

That’s the only reason I really like this site good like minded people trying to help it is a beautiful thing really

Once again I really appreciate the detailed reply 🙂

.25 micrograms
.25 milligrams just for the record... just a decimal place but means something sometimes. hhaha
I dose this once in the morning and once at night and so far do not feel any interdose withdrawals in the roughly 12 hour lapse.
That’s the only reason I really like this site good like minded people trying to help it is a beautiful thing really
Same here, friend. So much bs going on I do not social media at all... only here but its so much more than an online social community in my experience.

No need to thank me as I am just the messenger. But thanks for the thanks. :ROFLMAO:
<3
Always

.25 milligrams just for the record... just a decimal place but means something sometimes. hhaha
I dose this once in the morning and once at night and so far do not feel any interdose withdrawals in the roughly 12 hour lapse.

Same here, friend. So much bs going on I do not social media at all... only here but its so much more than an online social community in my experience.

No need to thank me as I am just the messenger. But thanks for the thanks. :ROFLMAO:
<3
Always
That “microgram” did need a correction lol but that’s the price of using my phone on this site 😂 very frustrating sometimes lol

And I’m right there with you with social media I was raised with a single mom and two sisters who got really mentally fucked I’d say debatably permanently and no matter how much I point out the obvious pain it’s causing them they’re addicted and I can’t really say much there lol

"i saw it on youtube its the truth!"
:hammer:
cant even talk while a mf on their phones they act like you taking their life away.

Personally I’ve had to have a serious conversation about that with my girlfriend and after literal months she caved

so anytime she should be present I ask her to get off her phone very nicely and she complies because she has grown a lot closer to me just because we’re actually talking when we need to and experiencing things that otherwise would be ruined by her being on her phone