View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time ayahuasca brewer

Irishtoker24

Greenlighter
Ok, so I've never brewed ayahuasca before but I've done 50+ hrs research on it. My friends and I are going in on some psychotis viridis and some chaliponga and I'm supposed to brew it. I understand the basic principles well enough, but I was wondering if someone could put the simplest method for a single boil (no washes) in a croc pot. I don't want to mess around with the multiple washes, I've read of people getting positive results using similar methods. Will someone please give me step by step instructions of the simplest way to brew maybe 100g of each in a croc pot? I don't care how long it takes I just want it to be simple and the brew to be potent, hence the chaliponga.

Not to be a smart ass, but you've done over 50 hours of research and still don't know how to brew it?

What is your source of MAO inhibition?

How many people are sharing your brew?

You've done 50 hours of research and you don't want to "mess around" with a couple of extra extra boils?

My experience is with MHRB, but I'd say to powder your leaves...more surface area...add some lemon juice to acidify, boil, strain, repeat, reduce and trip.

If you get tired of boiling and then choking down a drink that tastes like piss dripping down the crack of a tramps arse, you could try extracting DMT from mimosa and buying some moclobemide (trade name aurorix). A 300mg tablet and a capsule full of DMT and voila. Instant transportation to the Orinocho.

Laziness is no way to begin your relationship with ayahuasca. Find a good tek, and follow it to the letter. Shortcuts usually result in disappointment.

Ayahuasca is pretty vile to drink. not sure why anyone would want to put their stomachs thru that. as suggested, make DMT extract from mimosa, acacia, etc just make sure the tek brings it to a water soluble salt form, not freebase form(or youll have an extra step to go thru). if you want mild effects, use a weak MAOI(google it), or if you want full force use Syrian rue or the synthetic MAOI listed by Ismene. altho i've never tried synthetic MAOI, i've heard it works well.

Not familiar with Chaliponga - [ Diplpoterys spp ?? ] . Is this the MAOI source ?

ime , pharmahausca preparations can significantly reduce the nausea . Brews can be very unpleasant ; I suspect because of all the other plant chems therein .

It looks like chaliponga may contain an MAOI but it also contains DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, and trace amounts of bufotenine. Also the source I found was a bit unclear as to whether this contains an MAOI. Honestly I think you'd be better off using B caapi vine for the MAOI portion and psychotria (or mimosa hostilis, which is more potent by far) for the DMT part.