• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time adderall user (not for recreational purposes)

Anonymest

Greenlighter
Obligatory "Been lurking for a while, finally decided to make an account"

I probably have the year of my life in terms of raw workload approaching, and I've been considering using adderall at low doses to give me a bit of assistance. I work very hard, and achieve good grades, but I want more. I've felt like I've been running a losing race when so many of my competitors are using. I'm 17 years old, and have experimented with other drugs in the past (Cannabis, MDMA, LSD, Tobacco) and have never had a bad experience. If possible, I would like to take it orally, definitely not considering snorted.
I was looking for some help about this. What would you guys recommend in terms of dosage, time of ingestion and prevalence (times per week).

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to BL Anonymest. We don't use terms like 'SWIM' here as we know you're talking about yourself and it makes it harder to read :) So I'll just edit your post to make it easier for others to read.

I think we can all understand how hard it must feel competing with other students using stimulants. However it sounds like you are doing really well without them, and it's still possible to beat them and get top grades without any.

Before you consider going down this path, have you been reading about the risks and side-effects that come from using Adderall, as well as the addictive potential of the drugs?

I'll move this thread to BDD where you'll get more input from others.

Don't exceed 10-20 mg of adderal , 5-10 mg of dexamp.

Take it during your homework and then also a small dose during the exam due compartmented memory / learning.

I agree with the sentiment that unless you actually need them, drugs are best used as a leisure activity, not a way to achieve. If you are still intent on trying, keep it low like bingey said and try it out at least once when you dont have work to do. Not everyone responds well to every drug.

Adderall is not for everyone. And do you believe you have ADD or ADHD anonymest? You usually must first go to see a doctor, usually a psychiatrist who will give you an evaluation, if you are intending to get them prescribed.. not sure if that's what you want to do, or if you would rather just buy them off the street/from a friend? Anyways, I had suffered over 25 years with ADHD and I didn't even know it, until I saw a psychiatrist, who confirmed I did. It has helped me TREMENDOUSLY at work! I mean I used to have the focus and concentration of a fly, never could sit still, never listened to directions well when given them, would always forget things that were just told to me or that I read, etc... the list goes on and on... but when I first got put on Adderall 10mg it was rather weak, didn't do a whole lot but I did notice a slight difference than when I took nothing at all for my ADHD, then when my doctor upped me to 20mg IR tabs a day, I felt like a whole new person! Just completely better at life! I am one person who has truly benefited from taking this drug, not everyone does, but I don't take it to get high, just to get right! Although it is euphoric and nice feeling, it just balances me out and makes me a normal person! It does have a addicting nature though, so be careful and only use them when needed... they can be a very good tool for learning though for sure!