• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

First time 600mg robogels + good weed...not what I expected!

asharon

Greenlighter
I have been wanting to try dxm for a long time. Im 18 and live with my parents and my little sister for the moment. My experience with drugs consisted of: weed, shrooms, alcohol, amphetamines, hydrocodone, Xanax, and synthetic marijuana.

On a Friday night I went to my nearest meijers and got 2 bottles of robitussin gel caps, 15mg. No body was going to be home until 2 or 3am. When I got to my house at about 5pm I turned on my surround sound and put in a good movie. I took all 40 of them expecting to just trip a little bit. Holy crap was I wrong... I was watching the movie I put on, transformers, and after about a half hour I started getting mad thinking they wouldn't work. So I took a shower. When I got out its been about 50 min since I downed all of those gels.

I layed down and watched the movie and noticed I felt kind of weird. So I looked in the mirror and it looked my face was very far away even with my face a foot away from the mirror.. After this I decided I better get ready for the trip and grabbed my head phones and everything. Then right when I payed down I felt really drunk and closed my eyes for 10 min and when I opened them... I WAS TRIPPING BALLS.

I have no idea how long it has been and I was seeing 2 of everything while it was waving around. I THOUGHT I was peaking so I packed a bowl (extremely difficult to do) and kept missing and dropping the weed on my table. I smoked the bowl and lit up a cig and thats when it went crazy. I closed my eyes and these shapes were moving around in a kalideiscope movement. I was frightened And opened my eyes and started running around my house thinking I was an alien robot kind of thing and had no concept of time. I then went back into my living room and looked at this life size cut out of one of the members of one direction my little sister had (no one was home for 6 or 7 hours) and I thought it was a real person and started telling him to get out. He wouldn't talk back but it looked like he was teasing me and wanted to fight... Then I started punching this thing in the face and it fell over turning out it was a cut out. After this my dog started barking and wanted to go out side.. My dog looked like some kind of alien animal and freaked me out but still knowing it was him. I let him out and I looked out side. (it was night time) and the stars were the coolest looking thing ever and it was also a bright big full moon. I was amazed and looked at them for I think a half hour.

Then I thought someone pulled in my driveway.. Oh fu*k. I thing began turning off the tv and picking everything up and throwing it everywhere across the room thinking I was cleaning lol. I went in my bed and watched tv evern though I had no idea what was playing because I couldn't see it at all. I payed there for hours with my eyes closed watching the visuals then my parents got home. And my dad walked in and asked me "hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeyyyyyyy wwwwaaaannnnnnnnaaaaaaa goooooooooo huuunnnttttiiiiinnnnngggggggg tooooooommmmmmmooooorrrrroooowww?" and I responded in a robotic voice saying "Hell noo!! Hahahhahahahh" and he was weirded out. (thank god he was drunk!) and then I was home free. But I was scared to sleep thinking I was gonna die in my sleep.

My trip lasted 11 hours. I had no idea cough gels would have this effect. Do not underestimate these bitches!8o