View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First shrooms trip

Corey1214

Greenlighter
Hi, so I'm 16 I've tried Dxm LSA pot ecstacy spice and various stimulants and opiates not meth or heroin. But last night i talked to my dealer and he said he shrooms so I bought an 8th. I ate 1.8 grams with peanut butter, the taste was much more mild than LSA but was still similar. Around 1230 am I started to feel effects some sensory distortion and rainbow halos around the tv I also noticed motor function was delayed I decided to go smoke a bowl, when I came back in I started to seek geometric patterns everywhere. At first it was overwhelming I felt sorta restless and twitchy I didn't know what to do or what would happen I started to see reality fade out like the black you see when you stand up too fast but never fully left. After I got more use to the experiance my mind started racing, analizing relationships and how I appered to others. I started to realize that I've been on a very self destructive path through my abuse of drugs I've issolated myself from people being afraid to get out of my comfort zone. I had many similar thoughts for the next hour or so and started to come down around 245 am. What stranded out the most was how I had been acting towards people bein just kinda a jerk but what came along was a motivation to change. I feel like I can live life I realize that all the bitterness and anger I've been holding has only really hurt me. Overall it was amazing, life changing actually i plan to start turning things around eating better and being nicer to my family. Is it saposta feel different like this forever or if anyone has any comments or suggestions I would like to explore more about my mind I plan to get some lsd soon

You need to be more decisive than that, eg. after realizing your self-destructive path and having the mindset to change it, you should stick to it. These lessons aren't a walk in the park and they take real effort to see them through.

But your personal outlook seems fine, and it seems that you have gotten something valuable out of your psych trip. :) You are young and you have plenty of time to realize your goals.

However, I don't think there's such a thing as repeated enlightenment or anything like that. It'll happen when it does, and when it happened to me, I always changed on the spot mentally.

I had a very overwhelming trip on aMT several years back, which taught me to appreciate everything more, especially all of the things I took for granted while sober. That, along with a 2C-P trip a few weeks after, led me to quit all substances for years (even weed, which I consider benign and harmless...since it is relatively speaking), because I wanted to know if I could, and to discover the joys of living a sober life again.

It helped a lot, and now I know I can quit at any time I want.

I don't talk much about that aMT trip, but damn, it let me see into the bigger picture of this "drug culture" and how many of us out there are a part of it, but are we doing it the right way? Maybe most of us are, but it was so damning that I swore off acid that day. I haven't done it since then either.

Anyway, don't take these experiences or decisions lightly. Tread with plenty of caution.