View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First psychedelic at a festival

camz123

Greenlighter
Next year I will be going to a festival in the uk,I'm hoping to buy a physcadelic drug at the fest and possibly use it there. I have read online about different physcadelic drugs and I'm sure it would be better off if I started on something like lsa or shrooms. Not knowing if these drugs are going to be at the festival i am concerned if I get offered something like lsd or a RS. I'm not sure if I would be able to handle it as it seems to be very intense, I would preferably try a physcadelic before I go to the festival where I'm from is a very small time and I'm sure there's no one selling any, so I'm just wondering what do you guys suggest??

Background info
I will be just turning 17 when going to this festival and my only past drug is weed which I have done several times. I am a healthy person who plays sports and This is just a one off thing. I'm going to the festival with a bunch of close friends who are in the same situation as me

Thanks

Quick reply: if this is your first time then you should try it on your own first, instead of at the festival. You are very young but I'm not going to play the nanny and tell you not to take substances, teenagers often do the opposite anyway. But if you're going to jump into a psychedelic, be sure there is someone in your group who is a sober sitter. At least one. Psychedelics, especially your first time, are powerful so do not underestimate them.

Are you getting this stuff from a trusted friend at the festival, or a stranger? Be super careful if you do not know who you're getting it from. You'd be surprised what kind of people there are, who are only looking to make a quick buck.

If you're from a relatively small community, then try ordering it yourself. Though I hesitate to tell you that, it's better than getting stuff from a random guy at a festival. Look up what kind of drugs there are, have a test kit available, and research on where you could get some online.

I know it sounds like a lot, but that is what millions of people do to get their stuff.

Or if you can get your stuff from someone you trust, that's okay too.

Maybe try a low-dose of 2CB or take some MDMA instead of a psychedelic, would be better to try a psychedelic with a small group and see how you like it. Most cause no physical harm so it's no big deal to use more than once.

Dose low and have an escape plan. Busy chaotic crowds will be the enemy but so long as you find a quiet chill out zone (which most festivals will have) then there is every chance you'll have fun.

My first LSD experience was at a music festival. I halved the dose with a mate and eventually found a chill out zone with free iced water and free massages. Once the intense crazy of the peak passed I was able to enjoy the day without too many problems.

There are no guarantees of course but thousands of rookies dose their first time at music festivals and have a blast. Of course one or two do get naked and piss their own pants too 8(

Okay thanks guys so from reading this I have a few ideas

1) get a test kit so when I'm at the festival i will be able to know if I get the real thing instead of anything bad or harmful substances and then I could try it at the fest. I was thinking to avoid the busyness I would try it in the night as the fest finished around 10 so It would be less busy as most people would be in thier tents. Also if I was to consider doing it at the fest I would most probably half the tab aswell.

2) I could buy the tabs at the festival and then not take them until I get home where I am in a controlled environment and I will have a lot of time to prepare myself. Would this work out better for my first time?

Also I'm afraid to say I have no idea who I will be getting this from im just guessing there are going to be physcadelic drugs there's considering its a huge fest.

Thanks again guys

My advice would be to buy the substance from someone you would trust with your life.
If that's not possible, wait until you are 18 and order substances/test kits online and take your time to explore this wonderful realm. You're young, there's time enough.
I only started when I was 23.

Also, do you have *any* experience with consciousness alteration ? Cannabis, maybe ?

Okay thanks for the advice and I have had lots of experience with cannabis but its not as if I do it every day or every week I usually do it around once every 2months. And understand that I should wait but being young in very inpatient and also im pretty sure I will only do psycadelics a few times in life

Try to enjoy the festival as it is and not hunt for drugs. If something is offered to you, that makes a serious/good impression and you feel fine/comfortable then consider it. But going to a festival with a strickt plan can become quit unpleaseant, if the plan dont works out -what is quit realistic.

First time at a 'festival' no matter how psychadelicly friendly IE a tommorowland kind of vibe rave party / Phish Hippy vibe thing is a BAD idea. Too much external stimulation. I highly recommend you get to know thyself on a psychedelic from a trustworthy source and then decide weather or not a 'festival' is right for you. The idea of doing it with a tight nit group aint a bad idea, but again more of a camping trip then a festival, or perhaps a quiet house party vibe when you have a space to yourselves.

The last thing you want is a friend freaking out at a festival, possibly ruining it for others or getting themselves or you into trouble