View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Post, First Acid.

Anonimity

Greenlighter
Right so Hi all, I've done lots of research into acid so I'm pretty clued up in terms of the dangers and stuff. I'm the sort of in for a penny in for a pound type and I was wondering so I've got some acid only 125 micrograms and I was gonna take that for the first time tomorrow but I also have some 98% pure cocaine and I thought about doing the two together tomorrow. At this point I'd like to say again I've never taken coke either and I was gonna do it on my own ( I mean I have friends that I trust and would do it with me but I want to have like a really personal experience for my trip). Finally about the legitimacy of the drugs; they're completely legit, I got them from a very close friend who got them from a legitimate source. Does anyone really strongly suggest otherwise if not, got any tips or advice? Also if you do think I shouldn't why? Thanks Guys!!! (I'd like to point out whilst I am asking a should I take Question I'm not going to base my decision entirely on this thread so please don't feel responsible and I will consider all the facts from other sources before coming to a decision)

First off, there's a good chance your acid isn't acid but instead a research chemical such as an NBOMe or DOx chemical. However both can still be fun psychedelic experiences.
Start with half a tab, and put it between your gums and if it tastes chemically then it may not be LSD but one of the rc's I mentioned. If you still wanna trip off of them then hold it between your gums for a good 20 minutes.
Also, there is a near guaranteed chance your cocaine is not 98% pure unless your source purified it himself which is a stupid idea if you're trying to sell it for profit. Even cocaine coming straight from the source is almost never pure. Perhaps expect 10-40% purity, even though you have never done cocaine to have a frame of reference.
Also, I would highly recommend not doing the two together. The cocaine comedown is a bitch to deal with while on psychedelics

EDIT: one final note, in the world of black market drugs, never rely on hearsay to guess legitimacy of your drugs, it never works, I mean you acquired them from a friend who acquired them from someone else.

First off, there's a good chance your acid isn't acid but instead a research chemical such as an NBOMe or DOx chemical. However both can still be fun psychedelic experiences.
Start with half a tab, and put it between your gums and if it tastes chemically then it may not be LSD but one of the rc's I mentioned. If you still wanna trip off of them then hold it between your gums for a good 20 minutes.
Also, there is a near guaranteed chance your cocaine is not 98% pure unless your source purified it himself which is a stupid idea if you're trying to sell it for profit. Even cocaine coming straight from the source is almost never pure. Perhaps expect 10-40% purity, even though you have never done cocaine to have a frame of reference.
Also, I would highly recommend not doing the two together. The cocaine comedown is a bitch to deal with while on psychedelics

EDIT: one final note, in the world of black market drugs, never rely on hearsay to guess legitimacy of your drugs, it never works, I mean you acquired them from a friend who acquired them from someone else.

Thanks for the reply time Holy, but like I said the Drugs are legit the coke is uncut and It's -snip- Talking about sources is not allowed here in Bluelight, even short acronyms. Also just because a vendor has reviews doesn't mean they're legit, especially on a site like that, trust me.. -JG and same for the acid but thanks for the tips, I didn't think about the come down, that'd be horrific.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need at least 24 hours after an LSD trip in my experience. I usually sleep for like, 18 hours when I finally can fall asleep. I'd advise against the cocaine simply because I'd advise against cocaine. I've had literally hundreds of opportunities to try it and have always said no. I just think throwing a stimulant onto acid is a bad idea anyways. My friends and I drank redbull the first time we did it, unaware of the stimulating effects. Lets just say that was a bad decision.

You need at least 24 hours after an LSD trip in my experience. I usually sleep for like, 18 hours when I finally can fall asleep. I'd advise against the cocaine simply because I'd advise against cocaine. I've had literally hundreds of opportunities to try it and have always said no. I just think throwing a stimulant onto acid is a bad idea anyways. My friends and I drank redbull the first time we did it, unaware of the stimulating effects. Lets just say that was a bad decision.

Thanks 240 that's really helpful, I'll sleep like a log I imagine! I was a bit nervous about the cocaine because it's a 'proper' drug, you know like the ones you get taught about the dangers and side-effects. Psychedelics for me are just extremely interesting and I was thinking about it for ages.
Thanks again!
Anonimity

Thanks 240 that's really helpful, I'll sleep like a log I imagine! I was a bit nervous about the cocaine because it's a 'proper' drug, you know like the ones you get taught about the dangers and side-effects. Psychedelics for me are just extremely interesting and I was thinking about it for ages.
Thanks again!
Anonimity

Hah, LSD is a 'proper' drug essentially, with all the myths being taught to people. I can understand your having an interest in cocaine, as I know plenty of people who do it and I have been tempted. But given how much I smoke and drink, I don't need more addictions lol. LSD stimulates the shit outa me, I don't eat anything and I feel exhausted by the end, albeit super at peace with the world. I can't over emphasize the recovery time, I've missed class by taking those 18 hour acid naps lol. And I'm a light sleeper, I've seen my roommates do 24-30 hour acid naps. We always do LSD at night though, so it's like we skip a whole night of sleep and just power through into the next day.

don't mix acid and cocaine. especially on your first trip!

take that other guys advice...NBOMe is huge right now. if your "acid" has a very bitter or numbing taste, then it's not acid. don't mix cocaine with that either!

if you wanna try acid, just try acid. no other drugs. i am a pothead and i even wait til the end of my trip to smoke pot. LSD is a great drug, all on its own.

and be very careful with your "98% pure cocaine." if it is...it will probably kill you.

I have to agree with porkstock.
don't do 'em together. at least not for your maiden voyage...

240, Porkstock and phuckingnutz thanks to all of you, great advice.
Then general consensus on here and other sites seems to be don't mix the two and especially not on my first trip, watch out for nbome, make sure I have a free day the day after I take it, try to let yourself go with it but always remember your tripping and occupy yourself.
Thankyou,
Anonimity

Haha, Im tripping right now, thought I'd give you all an update. I would ask you to perhaps ignore some grammatical errors.
So I have tried to record all feelings so I can refer to them later and will be able to give a good account for myself at a later date.
It feels brilliant, on my own for this first time. It's allowing me to explore all aspects of the 'trip' without any consideration for others or embarrassment etc. ( I should also note that this will mean that I can't give an account as for social use of this drug)
I keep pushing my teeth together and sort of feel numb,here,tight and loose all at the same time.
Euphoric, Im listening to the Pitch Perfect (2012) Soundtrack. (I don't know why though)
So there you go thanks for the advice and as you can probably infer one happy man!

keep listening to music. maybe turn off the lights or close your eyes.

don't worry too much about recording your trip. just "go with the flow."

enjoy :)

Coke is for losers, rich losers for that matter! Nah I'm only joking, it has its positives but it is very shot lived and extremely moreish.

As everyone has said, I strongly reccomend against doing them both at once, because you will not know if the feelings and thoughts your having are from the coke or acid. You will understand that the visuals are from the acid, but the crazy thoughts that come with acid (I often get crazy thoughts on coke, but a lot less intense) you might not like and wont realise if they are form acid or coke.

Do the coke one night, and the acid another night. You will want to fully appreciate both drug for what they are, and get an unadulterated idea of each before mixing them.

Stay safe and have fun!

coke for me anyway is only worthwhile in combination with alcohol, otherwise i feel sketched out, seedy and irritable, not the way you want to feel on an acid trip
plus its just never a good idea to try two drugs for the first time, at once
and if the acid and/or coke are not quite what they were sold to you as they could be dangerous to mix, or the cutting agent in coke could interact badly
you definitely aren't getting 98% purity cocaine because you aren't pablo escobar

Yeah It was a great true truly Euphoric, the only time i was a bit sketched is when my Parents came back; my Mum used to be a bit of a hippie so I was avoiding her like Frodo avoiding Sauron! My pupils were like 10 pence pieces, so good! As for the cocaine you just need to trust me when I tell you about the purity whether its 98% I don't know but It's definitely above 95. Thanks again though guys!

Please remember that we do not allow vendor discussion on bluelight.

Last edited by a moderator: