• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First LSD trip & Sex drive?

Ray0408

Greenlighter
Right first off I don't know where the fuck I should be posting so here goes 18++
I'm serious about the sex drive by the rest is just my experience on this this trip so just want some insight from any experienced user who can take this seriously cuz I'm so balls deep in mind fuckery land rn so don't know if it'll make sense but this post is about my sex drive being enhanced during the acid trip ---- skip to bottom if you just want what am asking about -- this isn't a post about my trip so apologies if I ramble on but it's about my sex whilst on psychedelics. Just skip to last paragraph.

Any advice or more insight from more experienced users would be appreciated!

FYI I'm on acid trip rn. you can ignore the stuff in brackets if you want since I'm only going to write random crap that keeps my mind at rest whilst the matter at hand is at the last paragraph

while I try to type the related topic which is it enhanced my sex drive by a million (((( bear with me my I'm mindfucks rn & I don't know if this is even the right reddit or whatver but I'm tripping balls right now and just need to share this. My mind is being overwhelmed by pleasure whilst trying to type this so if it doesn't make sense I'll correct when I'm sober but The sex bit is more below but abit more detail into the story- Took a full tab lsd under my tongue at 5.30, now I'm in the most rainbow induced desert like wonderworld. Words cannot describe how I feel right now, this is my first acid trip and the comeup was abit nauseating. Girlfriend was sat by me incase I tripped too hard so I was the only one tripping. Now the actual trip itself is a different story for a different time but the sex enhancing s)))

Might be gross so unless your of age uno - Now our sex is normal but since its my first acid trip I didn't think it would be any different but fuck was I wrong, I literally cannot stop going, iv orgasmed 5 times and Iv never done that before, Im a male so isn't that weird? Usually it's the female who can orgasm multiple times if I'm not correct? But can anyone explain why my sex drive has gone through the roof and why I can't switch it off lmao. Anyone know what's wrong or what's right about this lmao! I'll type about the trip later on but for now, can anyone give insight into how acid made our sex so great!! Iv orgasmed about 5 times in the space of an hour but I'm still hard and we're still willing to go for it! any of your experiences? It's my first acid trip and girlfriend hasn't touched acid so it's just me rn. Anyway I'll log back in inabit and see how I'm feeling. As of right now everything has a rainbow tint to it like literally everything it's amazing but I keep getting distracted!

Glad you're feeling good bud! stay safe with it.

This probably belongs in a weird place in between "trip repoerts" and "sex love & relationships" lol

But can anyone explain why my sex drive has gone through the roof and why I can't switch it off lmao
LSD is a serotonergic psychedellic, meaning it acts on dopamine receptors, adernoreceptors, and serotonin. Basically all the shit thst makes you feel good.

- SS373dOH Soul

Your stimulating your brain in a way that mashed your buttons. After I go thru opiate withdrawals I have the same thing happen but for weeks at a time. It's like I'm made of stone and no O provides relief for very long.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Or as long add your GF will put up with it. Ha.