View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Lsd trip 150ug dose

James140814

Greenlighter
Hi, guys there's probably a lot of threads about this already but I just wanna share my experience with you on my trip. I had a mixture of bad parts and good parts and probably it will give an insight to people on how to handle it.

So, to begin with I was 19 and I'm really fascinated by the effects of psychedelics and managed to get my hand on some lsd tabs. I was alone in my room at this time and I probably should have a sitter but due to my impatience I did it anyways.

Within the first few minutes after taking it, I started to feel like a slight buzz/ body high which I usually get with mdma and then after a while my vision becomes so sharp and I started to enjoy trippy music or mood music which I'm usually not a fan of.

After a while, the experience stays only at that stage and I was pretty disappointed because I was expecting at least a little bit of visuals. Maybe the dose is not exactly 150ug or maybe its not pure lsd so I'm planning to double the dose next time

And then, after an hour has passed, this feelings of anxiety started to build upon me. I started to feel butterfly in my stomach. It doesnt help that theres car keep passing by my house which made me think the cops shpwed up. Then, I just try to let myself sink into the feeling of anxiety and it was actually a pretty good ride. It feels like ur anxious about finding out ur presents once you just let it go which probably doesnt make sense but its like anxiety mixed with excitement and joy. So for all of you whos having a bad trip it probably wouldnt sound much coming from a first timer like me but just go with the flow after all no one ever died from lsd.

I hope you enjoyed my trip report. Its my first time tripping and writing a report so maybe the quality is poor but I just wanted to share it with you so enjoy.

Solid advice in the last bit, although I find during overly intense trips, as in on the brink of falling into hyperspace, it's hard to keep calm.
I can always feel my heart beating so forcefully from the anxiety and it just exacerbates everything and makes it difficult to relax.
I'm glad you were able to navigate through your trip, being able to do so solo is excellent tripping experience, especially for people new to the world of psychedelics.

Also as you said your tab was probably less than 150ug, I'd even warrant to say about half based on your description of the effects.
I never trust any dealer when they tell me what dosage their tabs are, they're usually lying.