Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

First K Hole Experience

Solarius

Bluelighter
A few years ago a friend came over with some Ketimine. I have never done ketamine so I was eager to try it. I think we had one gram between the both of us and we ended up finishing all of it by the end of the night. I started out small just doing a line or two here and there. At first, I just felt like I was drunk and I wasn't really enjoying the experience but I decided to keep doing more. after a while, I started to feel really disassociated and I started to see everything from a different perspective. It was like I had just gone over to someone's house that I had never met for the first time. I was making first impressions on myself, my house, my friends, and my girlfriend. I just remember it was like I had seen my girlfriend for the first time and I was judging her based on her looks and the clothes she was wearing. I also remember I was judging our relationship from the perspective of someone who had never met us. It was a really interesting experience.

Anyways, I kept doing lines until eventually I laid on my beanbag and closed my eyes. I plopped through the fabric of my bean bag and I was floating in space. As I looked around I saw different objects floating around me like desks, chairs, and cars and I noticed that they were all gravitating toward a black hole. I remember looking at it and thinking "Is this the K hole?". After looking at it for a while I decided to go towards the hole. It sucked me in and once through I was transported to another planet where I was falling through the sky toward the ground. Once I landed I got up and looked around and noticed that I was in a city. But this planet had no sun and the entire city was made of ash and there wasn't a single living thing on the planet except for me. I started walking around and I remember kicking up ash with my feet. After a while, It started to get kind of scary so I decided to leave. I looked up to the sky at the hole I had fallen through and I jumped up and climbed back through the hole where I was taken back to space with all of the objects floating around. I then propelled myself towards the bean bag and climbed back through it which is when I opened my eyes and came back to reality.

I have taken DMT, Mushrooms, And LSD plenty of times but this was the most vivid drug experience I have ever had. Ketamine is one hell of a drug.

That's pretty wild. Sounds like an enjoyable trip though. A tad spooky with the deserted city though but still a neat experience. When you say you split the 1G with someone did you both do about 500 MG each?

That's pretty wild. Sounds like an enjoyable trip though. A tad spooky with the deserted city though but still a neat experience. When you say you split the 1G with someone did you both do about 500 MG each?
Yep 500mg each throughout the course of the whole night. Although the guy I got it from said it wasn’t as potent as the ket he usually gets

Yep 500mg each throughout the course of the whole night. Although the guy I got it from said it wasn’t as potent as the ket he usually gets
Ah okay, I was about to say that's a shit ton no wonder you holed. Hope you had a good experience though!