• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First experience with MDMA - unsure what to make of it.....

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Firstly, I have been taking 2 mg mirtazapine at night to help with sleep - and it may well be that that dulled the experience.

Dosed 30 mg at 4 pm, then every 40 min 20 mg more until I'd got to about 140 mg.

TBH, it felt pleasant, but I was expecting a euphoric rush which never came.

I attribute this to the mirtazapine - either that or the product I got was not very good.
Crystals with a bunch of powder in a baggy (can post a pic if that's allowed?). I used a tweezers to extract solid crystals, weighed them and dosed accordingly.

TBH mirtazapine has been a bit of a joy kill for me recently in terms of general mood additionally.

In contrast to meth, which was like a euphoric shotgun to the back of the head, MDMA was much slower and more serene, I did have some nice chilled out visuals of just being in a loving situation with a massage therapist or some shit (I go for massages regularly with different hotties), but that really break through euphoria just didn't deliver.

However, I did experience some physiological heating (as per listed sides), completely dead erection syndrome - I was basically dead from the waste down, out of commission - and a certain derealization/disorientation that was indicative of some kind of drug at work.

Even that mild empathogenic property, if it weren't neurotoxic to do this drug more than at a maximum one time per month, I would imagine it would be my go it.
Of the variety of drugs I've tried recently, cannabis, methamphetamine, LSD, ketamine, this stands head and shoulders above everything else in terms of pleasant feeling associated with it.

Albeit that feeling I contend was significantly dulled via fucking mirtazapine.

Also in contrast to being stimulating, it made my quite peacefully sleepy, to the point a kind of napped and time time serenely passed by with nice thoughts and visuals in my mind.

So I'm to assume Meh-DMA is simply poor quality product?
MDMA is just so popular, that lots of stuff is sold as MDMA, although it's something entirely else, or only parts of it are some form of MDxx
I've only ever trusted one source, 90% of what you get at parties is.just.not.MDMA. It might be similar, but there's often no euphoria. Real MDMA is highly euphoric. In your face euphoric.

I've taken shitloads of MDMA in my life, and what you're describing does not sound like MDMA. Might be the Mirtazapine though, I'd have never crossed my MDMA with anything back then, save Peyote.

If you drink, smoke, or take anything else, MDMA is easily ruined. Also watch the way you're dosing. In order to get a long-lasting euphoria you need to start very very low to almost no effect(15-20mg) and redose a bunch of times, every half hour, increasing the dose slightly each time, but never higher than 100mg per dose.

I liked oral over nasal, but that might be a personal preference. Nasal seems like it's short-lived, and the comedown is worse.

So I'm to assume Meh-DMA is simply poor quality product?
Something with different synth methods, you'd have to read the threads :)
Much of the MDMA around is like it, though people still find good MDMA, all I can tell you really.... It likely is MDMA what you have though, it's so cheap these days that it's hardly even worth selling an RC instead, you can buy some reagents and test it to be 100%

Something with different synth methods, you'd have to read the threads :)
Much of the MDMA around is like it, though people still find good MDMA, all I can tell you really.... It likely is MDMA what you have though, it's so cheap these days that it's hardly even worth selling an RC instead, you can buy some reagents and test it to be 100%
Still probably cheaper for drug operations to make bulk of some MDxx that's easier or just cheaper to make. I mean you do need Amphetamine after all, gotta make that too.

Still probably cheaper for drug operations to make bulk of some MDxx that's easier or just cheaper to make. I mean you do need Amphetamine after all, gotta make that too.
Yeah that's discussed in those threads as well, reagents and GC/MS identify it as MDMA. I'd be more than fine with MDA, MDAI or MDEA instead of bad MDMA.

Firstly, I have been taking 2 mg mirtazapine at night to help with sleep - and it may well be that that dulled the experience.

Dosed 30 mg at 4 pm, then every 40 min 20 mg more until I'd got to about 140 mg.

TBH, it felt pleasant, but I was expecting a euphoric rush which never came.
Increasing your dose every 40mins by 20mg having started at 30mg is going to result in a pretty lacklustre experience.

Try taking 120mg at the start and don't redose.

Increasing your dose every 40mins by 20mg having started at 30mg is going to result in a pretty lacklustre experience.

Would that explain the sleepiness?

As I understand it I should now wait AT LEAST one month before using MDMA again, preferably three months.

I'm must say I'm glad I eventually found a drug that worked for me, as in, that I found actually enjoyable.

Others, ket, meth, LSD were fine but didn't put my in a sociable mood.

This definitely does.

Perhaps cocaine would function for that purpose but, I've never read of it having psychological therapeutic effect.

Your dosing definitely seems off to me. 120 mg is a widely acceptable starting dosage. That said, the current running theory is that "meh-DMA" is MDMA that has been synthesized in such a way that there are interfering byproducts present. This is just a theory, however, so take it with a grain of salt. If you have bad product, even the 120 mg will make you feel sleepy. Hard to say, however, what is going on with your unusual dosing schedule.

Yeh, that's a strange way of dosing. You need a good solid dose of 120-150mg to start off with, then a booster dose when you feel that kicking in. But as others have said, unless you've got good product you'll end up slightly disappointed (but still wasted).

People don't seem to realise that a lot of drugs will be different from person to person purely based on their genetics. MDMA is super stoning for me. Yes i test my shit, and I've taken MDMA 20+ times. I always just lay in bed hugging a pillow for hours. Not everyone will be stimulated by it

Indeed, falling too short repeatedly is like trying to drive a car up a hill. Theoretically you could use the whole tank up just rocking and rolling, never getting anywhere.

But the more important thing to be considerate of here, IMO, for Harm Reduction’s sake, and I’m speaking as one who redosed constantly for days, weeks, but MDMA is always going to be more neurotoxic when the doses are split.

Like, 200 mg’s on the head, is friendlier to the serotoninergic system than 100 mgs and another 100 mg’s an hour later. That’s my argument for the double, triple drops as we called them. Triple drops of the best old school E’s really was the stairway to ecstasy heaven and could actually last all night.

So regardless of subjective effects, new users should be aware of this and learn to achieve the right balance, so as to redose as little as necessary.

Or simply make your own choices, as I did. But be informed. I wasn’t informed.

But I survived. Of all the Titanics passed my way, MDMA was not one of them.

I don’t even need an MDMA vaccine anymore lol.

Last edited:
Yeah mdma floors me proper at points. That clean everything is amazing feeling does come to a halt i found the more times i used.

Yeah mdma floors me proper at points. That clean everything is amazing feeling does come to a halt i found the more times i used.
The diminishing magic gets reported.

But not by all. In 2005 my last ever top quality MDMA pills, a double drop of two Heineken Stars just 5 over the night, I’d say confidently 120 mg’s minimum likely 150 plus.

That was 9 years and a good 3000 minimum on from the first half Californian Sunriser.

But that comeup on those Stars, I remember it still like all the trips, which they still were to me.

There was nothing lacklustre about it. I wasn’t crying in uncontrollable joy, or writing letters afterwards, but everything was there.

I honestly never lost the effects.

^^This^^
Because you took such low dosage you never created enough amount in your blood to give you the effect. That is not the way to take MDMA. Try taking the normal dose all at once and on a completely empty stomach and you will probably have a different experience.