• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First experience with MDMA and some questions

falconhoof

Greenlighter
Hi. I've lurked on bluelight through Google searches for years now and it's been of great help, but I've just now made an account.

Anyway, I tried MDMA yesterday for the first time at a local festival. Before I jump into it I will admit that I'm a bit obsessive about what I put into my body (probably a good thing) but can also tend to obsess over irrational problems. I took 110mg of MDMA yesterday. It was moonrocks in a capsule. Tested 3-4 times and I saw it myself using a marquis testing kit. I know it was pure. I rolled for 3-4 hours or so and had a pretty good time, pretty mild but noticeable roll. I just wanted to dip my feet in the water and see what it was all about. What I'm actually obsessing about is the "Tuesday blues" or when you feel the full effect of it all a few days after your roll. I pre-loaded with vitamins as I was with my experienced friends. I can't remember them all but I know I took B6, Magnesium, I think ALA something? B12 that morning and general multivitamins. There were a few others I can't remember, I was nervous. I had eaten about 2 hours before rolling too. Today I took EGCG with 5htp at lunch and plan on doing so for 2 more days. I didn't have much of a real comedown after the roll, hardly noticed anything other than feeling myself again. Today I woke up with almost an overwhelming afterglow followed by general tiredness and being on edge a few hours later toward sundown. Question is, do any of you think I will have anything worse than this? I loaded up with fresh fruit, orange juice, Vitamins A and D, electrolyte water + regular water today. I have a little history with anxiety but not really depression other than situational, so nothing chemical. I slept perfectly fine post-roll getting about 10 hours in. I just obsess over feeling bad or not myself, although I know I've put a drug into my body. I just don't know if I should expect anything worse in the coming days and was hoping someone could clear it up for me. For such a small dose + a regimen + my first time + pure I don't really imagine it'll get bad, but I felt like I'd ask the experienced users. Most times I hear of hard crashes are because someone took too much/bunk stuff, or they rolled too soon following an earlier roll. Any help would be appreciated. I'm probably worrying over nothing but I'd just like some insight.

Dude...chill out. You didn't get a comedown. Stop worry. It won't always be like this but you can mitigate risk but doing the things you already have done. TBH I think pre and post loading is over exaggerated. If your at the point that you need to pre and post load...a nice healthy sober break would
Probably do ya better.

I'm not really at a point that I need to pre-load and post-load cause it was only my first time. I just didn't know what to expect is all. Yeah though today I just feel tired, almost like after a night of drinking so nothing I've not been through before. I'm taking a break too and don't plan to roll again (if at all) for another few months.

It is different for everyone but I know a lot of new users who take a reasonable dose don't get a significant comedown the first few times. Mine tends to hit the worst the evening following a roll, then I have brain fog and tiredness for about 3 days after that before I start to perk up again. I space out my rolls and take supplements, and I have noticed that comedowns have still generally got worse over time. Nothing to stress about though, sounds like you're going to be alright.