• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

First edible experience.

M

Maggamaggatrip

A run through of how I got my weed cookies was through deep web, orders two cookies each one being the size of a Starbucks cookie. It got to my home in 4 days opened it and so I take it out and open one cookie since it was vacuumed sealed.

It was about 3 my mom left the house and would come back around 6 so I said fuck it and I ate a whole cookie containing 500 mg of thc. 30 minutes later I find myself sitting on a massage chair and my body goes numb, it feels like every pulse of blood in my body I elevate higher and higher and I'm floating. 10 more minutes in I start to sink in my chair and I feel as if my face is melting off and reality is just melting. I start to feel like there's g force applied to my chest and feel a bit sick so I crawl to the bathroom and start puking about 2 hours, I went deaf and started having audio hallucinations at this point my face is covered in puke so I turn on the tub and I'm laying in the tub barely able to move thankfully the shower was on so if I did die wich I'll get to it wouldn't be from drowning but from throwing up and lack of oxygen. Everything goes gray and my vision starts to close in while I hear funeral music. At this point everything is black and I wake up in a dreamy state on my bed with blue lights all over the room. I have died or at least in my mind I thought. I see a window open (my real window in my room) and the light is glowing, I thought I was dead and the only way to go to heaven is to open the window and float into the clouds.. I wasn't dead I never opened the window because I questioned myself. At this point I must have been peaking. I realized I was just tripping and went back to sleep. Really scared my shitless as I threw up blood and had to go to work the next day feeling in energized after sleeping over 15 hours.

My Dmt just got in the mail today and honestly scared of touching anything that changes your state of mind drastically after what happened to me mainly from vommiting since I am about 135 pounds and I may be light weight but I've smoked marijuana numerous times and majority I just sleep it off. Still have a cookie left should I expect the same results if I just take a bite? IDK

Eat less of the biscuit or cookie next time. Only eat half or a quarter of it. DMT is a totally different drug than cannabis is. Stay safe.

yeah 500mg is an extremely high dose for someone with very little tolerance to cannabis.
You should've started with no more than 50mg, (1/10th of the cookie).