• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First day of suboxone

Godhatesfigs

Greenlighter
I've been using H for a good while, 5-6 months, daily. My tolerance has gotten out of control and it's consuming my life. I've managed to get my hands on one 8mg suboxone film, and two mg dissolvable pills. My daily usage is generally around 20-25 balloons of tar. My last usage was just now, my last balloon, I snort, sometimes IV, mostly (99% of the time) I snort. My plan was to wake up tomorrow and take some sub because I will be in withdraw within 8 hours, 12 hours full onset. How much should I take? I don't want to waste any, but I want to avoid sickness as I DO have a job. I want out of this cycle. Can I use the 3 subs I have to get through w/d and get off this train? Please help me, I'm so desperate and I want my life/family back...

Hey man, I have many years of experience with Heroin, methadone, and Suboxone. Feel free to dm me with any questions, but here’s what I suggest and can tell you. Suboxone is pretty potent and efficient at doing its job at low doses, so with the small amount you have on hand I suggest the following...wait the 12 hours, once you are feeling the withdrawal from Heroin you are safe to administer the Suboxone. You said you have 2 suboxone pills? What mg are they, 8mg Pills?

If so, cut them in half to have 4mg pieces, then cut the 4 mg in half so you have 2mg pieces.

Take 2 mg and wait one hour you should be feeling relief, if you are still feeling sick after one hour, take another 2mg piece. You should be very well and feeling no more withdrawal 30 minutes after.

24 hours later, take another 2mg piece of suboxone pill. Repeat that every 24 hours till you are out of the suboxone pills.

Next cut your 8 mg suboxone strip into 4 equal pieces, that leaves you with 4, 2mg strips. The next day 24 hours after your last 2mg sub pill dose, take 2 mg strip piece. At this point you should be 5-7 days off of the Heroin, and you should be left with 3, 2mg pieces of strips. This is the point at which you must begin to taper down your doses. So 24 hours later cut one of your 2mg strips in half, take 1mg...24 hours after that take the other 1mg piece. You should now be left with 2, 2mg pieces. Cut one of the 2mg pieces into 4 equal parts leaving you 4, .5mg doses, when it’s time for your next dose take .5mg piece once a day for 4 days. After that cut your last remaining 2mg piece into 8 equal parts leaving you with 8, .25mg pieces, over the next 8 days take one of those .25 slivers and try to skip one day in between each dose.

This is my strong suggestion you should follow with the limited amount of Suboxone you have on hand. Look you may not feel 100 percent during this, but you most certainly will not be full on dopesick, you may experience minor symptoms during this time, but it will be nothing at all like a cold turkey withdrawal. If you have access to any kind of benzodiazepine you should take 1 mg at nights before bed to help even more. Drink a lot of water during this whole time and get some B Complex vitamins and take vitamins everyday to help replenish your system as opioids deplete the system in that aspect.

Any other questions please reply here or feel free to DM me, Kratom will also help ALOT if you still are feeling fatigued and depressed after your suboxone is finished, 1 to 2 teaspoons in the morning will set you a happy feeling great mofo after you are done with your subs, just take it only as needed as you don’t want to become dependent on the Kratom, but Kratom works fucking wonders, if you DM me I’ll tell you my vendor, high quality.

You got this and I really want to hear updates from you as to how this all works out for you so please do keep us updated here as I’m sure you’ll be able to help others in these similar situations. Much love and all the best vibes to you!

My sub pills are 8mg, yes. I still have about 2 hours to go to hit that 12 HR mark, feeling pretty rough. Thank you so much for the reply, my anxiety is through the damn roof

No problem man, i been there countless times... remember you only have 24 mg of subs to get you off the damn Heron so try not to take more than 4 mg today and 4 mg tomorrow

Have you tried going into a clinic to get more? Where I live it's super cheap. Seeing the doctor is free and the suboxone only costs me $150 a Month for 5mg every day. Probably costs more in the states.... but anyway those 24mg are gonna run out fast!

Okay so this am, at about the 12 hour mark I took 2mg sub, hour later took 2 more mg, threw me into the WORST mental and physical spiral of my life. I felt as though I was going mad, and I've used subs before, recreationally, and before my tolerance was so high I would use them on days in between using. I've heard of precipitated withdrawals happening before but it had never happened to me. So I ran to the only thing I thought would make me feel better... good news is I can probably see a dr and get more sub. But what happened? Did I not wait long enough? I woke up sick, I thought I was already in withdrawal, I don't understand?!

Hey man, I have many years of experience with Heroin, methadone, and Suboxone. Feel free to dm me with any questions, but here’s what I suggest and can tell you. Suboxone is pretty potent and efficient at doing its job at low doses, so with the small amount you have on hand I suggest the following...wait the 12 hours, once you are feeling the withdrawal from Heroin you are safe to administer the Suboxone. You said you have 2 suboxone pills? What mg are they, 8mg Pills?

If so, cut them in half to have 4mg pieces, then cut the 4 mg in half so you have 2mg pieces.

Take 2 mg and wait one hour you should be feeling relief, if you are still feeling sick after one hour, take another 2mg piece. You should be very well and feeling no more withdrawal 30 minutes after.

24 hours later, take another 2mg piece of suboxone pill. Repeat that every 24 hours till you are out of the suboxone pills.

Next cut your 8 mg suboxone strip into 4 equal pieces, that leaves you with 4, 2mg strips. The next day 24 hours after your last 2mg sub pill dose, take 2 mg strip piece. At this point you should be 5-7 days off of the Heroin, and you should be left with 3, 2mg pieces of strips. This is the point at which you must begin to taper down your doses. So 24 hours later cut one of your 2mg strips in half, take 1mg...24 hours after that take the other 1mg piece. You should now be left with 2, 2mg pieces. Cut one of the 2mg pieces into 4 equal parts leaving you 4, .5mg doses, when it’s time for your next dose take .5mg piece once a day for 4 days. After that cut your last remaining 2mg piece into 8 equal parts leaving you with 8, .25mg pieces, over the next 8 days take one of those .25 slivers and try to skip one day in between each dose.

This is my strong suggestion you should follow with the limited amount of Suboxone you have on hand. Look you may not feel 100 percent during this, but you most certainly will not be full on dopesick, you may experience minor symptoms during this time, but it will be nothing at all like a cold turkey withdrawal. If you have access to any kind of benzodiazepine you should take 1 mg at nights before bed to help even more. Drink a lot of water during this whole time and get some B Complex vitamins and take vitamins everyday to help replenish your system as opioids deplete the system in that aspect.

Any other questions please reply here or feel free to DM me, Kratom will also help ALOT if you still are feeling fatigued and depressed after your suboxone is finished, 1 to 2 teaspoons in the morning will set you a happy feeling great mofo after you are done with your subs, just take it only as needed as you don’t want to become dependent on the Kratom, but Kratom works fucking wonders, if you DM me I’ll tell you my vendor, high quality.

You got this and I really want to hear updates from you as to how this all works out for you so please do keep us updated here as I’m sure you’ll be able to help others in these similar situations. Much love and all the best vibes to you!
Solid :D

Okay so this am, at about the 12 hour mark I took 2mg sub, hour later took 2 more mg, threw me into the WORST mental and physical spiral of my life. I felt as though I was going mad, and I've used subs before, recreationally, and before my tolerance was so high I would use them on days in between using. I've heard of precipitated withdrawals happening before but it had never happened to me. So I ran to the only thing I thought would make me feel better... good news is I can probably see a dr and get more sub. But what happened? Did I not wait long enough? I woke up sick, I thought I was already in withdrawal, I don't understand?!
Sounds like precipitated withdrawal to me.

Everyone and every time is different. For me, I always tough it out to at least the 24hr mark but the best way to tell is to score a minimum of 26 on the COWS scale. If you want to see a doctor to figure out an alternate game plan, whether it be maintenance or even just to obtain comfort meds, well then that is up to you. I've had success with fast suboxone tapers (as fast as 2 weeks and some 6 weeks). That way it gets me past the physical WD and allows me to avoid suboxone WD.

Either way, good luck and keep us updated.