First cycle, need a little help

Ehaz

Greenlighter
I am 38 and fat, 5,7 and now down to 198lbs. I have test and winny. Looking to cut fat and gain lean muscle. I have extreme anxiety so I started with Half cc of test in left glute. Hurt like hell for 5 days. Did another half in quad and still hurting like hell on day 4. I plan to do 250 a week but starting off slow and I am sure glad I did. I can't imagine the pain of an entire cc. No pain til the next day but it is severe. I plan to start the winny on week 7. Any advice would be very helpful. I have no idea how to stack this other than what I have read online. I want to be in shape for the first time in my life.

Do you have a plan for your cycle or are you just injecting randomly?
Have you ever done gear before? Do you know how to inject properly?

What is your diet and workout routine like? If your diet and work outs arnt in check youre not gonna lose any weight or look any better

I am eating about 1500 cal a day and injecting 125 of test every 4 days. I know how to inject I have help from an RN. The muscle pain after injection is absolutely horrible on day 2,3, and 4 or i would push the 250 but I am afraid to with the soreness.

I am working out everyday and I have a pretty good trainer for that as well. I started at 222lbs and hit a wall at 198. I am also in the asphalt business so I am way more active than the average person. The brand I am using is Puregear

I am eating about 1500 cal a day and injecting 125 of test every 4 days. I know how to inject I have help from an RN. The muscle pain after injection is absolutely horrible on day 2,3, and 4 or i would push the 250 but I am afraid to with the soreness.

Is the area hot and inflamed? Being as big as you are you need to eat more calories you arnt gonna lose weight just cutting down on calories like that, you will probably ended up gaining more fat

No it is not hot or inflamed. Feels like a Charlie horse. It is debilitating, no possible way I could do legs. After the injection in my quad I could barely walk. My friend who is using the same gear is experiencing none of this. He is also an experienced user.

No it is not hot or inflamed. Feels like a Charlie horse. It is debilitating, no possible way I could do legs. After the injection in my quad I could barely walk. My friend who is using the same gear is experiencing none of this. He is also an experienced user.

No idea then...it sounds to me like the gear is bad but i dunno, if your friend uses the same ask to use his bottle, or ask him to hit you
theres no reason that should be happening unless a) youre doing something wrong when you hit or B) the gear is bad

you could MAYBE be allergic to the oil cause they use different kinds, but i dont hear of this much

Gear sounds fine. Virgin muscle pain was terrible for me. Put a heating pad on it when you're relaxing. The gear could have a bit more solvent in it which causes some pain if the brewer is an amateur. My first few pins were like Charlie horses. But by the forth or fifth pin it wasn't so bad. I even switched brands and came back to the old brand as I had some left in the vial and no pain after the muscle got used to it.

Thank you for the advice. I hope this pain stops soon or I will have to do something different.

You could always try to do subcutaneous injections. It isn't the most favorable method to use for a number of reasons, but it may pose as a viable solution to avoid the injection pains.

Just a word of advice, you mentioned you were fat. It isn't recommended to use any form of AAS when you are moderately overweight and have a high fat content. (generally speaking...<15% body fat you shouldn't cycle)

The bulk of your aromatase enzyme is located in your adipose tissue and most referenced in your stromal cells.(stromal cells are connective tissue cells)