• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First bad Mdma come down? 4 days of nausea? Dizzy

goldbergm6

Greenlighter
So swim went to 4 concerts last week and took Mdma each night. He took a total of 2.5 vs over the course of 6 days. On Friday he woke up and felt the normal exhaustion and other usual sidee effects from using Mdma.

However the next day he started to feel dizzy, confused and nothing like he ever felt before. Now this has been lasting everyday and it's monday. So since Saturday swim has been sleeping and that's all. Every time he gets up he feels dizzy and can't concentrate. Also, mild depression is present as well. The thing that concerns him most is his head and the feeling of throbbing through his brain. He know its from the Mdma use and knows that he took too much.

The dizziness has been getting better and swim can now eat foods and liquids. But its been 3 full days and the effects are still strongly present.

He's worried that the blurred vision and headaches and trouble concentrating won't go away.what is this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Using too much of MDMA can definitely leave you out of place for some time. One time after taking 500mg of the substance my SO was seasick for a week. She had nausea, confusion and severe dizziness. Just like you, she was scared and paranoid that it will not end but trust me, it will get better.
Make sure to keep yourself as healthy as you can until then and afterwards and take a break from rolling for at least a couple of months. Take care!

Taking that amount of MDMA in such a short time will have a serious impact on your body/mind. You need to rest, eat properly and get hydrated. The negative feeling you have will subside and are quite common after partying that hard.

I thought that this is what it was. SWIM has been a little paranoid because he's been reading places that some people experience the dizziness for prolonged periods of time... Up to 6 months!

SWIM has been feeling a little bit better each day, but doesn't know if he's getting used to them, or if the effects are actually decreasing. SWIM has used MDMA for multiple days in the past and has never experienced anything like this. However, this was the most he's ever consumed, over X amount of days, and is obviously feeling the after effects.

SWIM is staying positive, and thanks those on here for their help. Eating healthy, getting rest and drinking lots of water.

We don't use swim here, "I" will suffice :) apart from that I think previous posts answered sufficiently, I think you're lucky these are the only side-effects you have after such use. It will start to pass soon. Were your drugs tested with a testkit? I'm going to assume not and add the (untested) prefix. Might be a good idea to get yourself a testkit, other chemicals sold as MDMA could produce much worse side-effects and even MDMA when abused can cause worse than this. If you did test them let me know, I'll change the prefix

Welcome to bluelight!

Last edited: