• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Fired Indiana Cop Arrested for Using Police Car to Protect Baptist Drug Operation

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Its would be hard to make a thing like this up

Fired Indiana Cop Arrested for Using Police Car to Protect Illegal Drug Operation Run by Baptist Preacher
Alexandra J. Gratereaux
January 21, 2016

More than a year after he and his wife were fired from an Indiana sheriff’s office for a scandal involving $250,000 that went missing, the former deputy was arrested for having used his patrol car to protect a massive drug operation while he was still employed.

And that comes just more than a year after Jason Wood and his wife, Teresa, were arrested for possession of synthetic drugs, specifically Spice, a synthetic type of marijuana that was made illegal in 2012 after it was proven to be much more dangerous than natural marijuana.

In his latest arrest last week, Jason was charged with six felonies, including bribery, dealing a synthetic drug, official misconduct and other crimes related to an international smuggling conspiracy stretching from factories in China to farms in Indiana.

Teresa was not charged last week but that can always change in the slow-moving judicial system of the Hoosier State.

Both Jason and Teresa were fired from the Hendricks County Sheriff’s Office in 2014 over a questionable exchange of money, according to a March 27, 2014 local news article.

cont https://photographyisnotacrime.com/...tly-used-patrol-car-for-major-drug-operation/

Oh I can believe it. It seems religious fundies are frequently up to no good. Heck, my parents (I grew up in a secular Jewish household) decided it would be a good idea when I was in about the seventh grade to send me to Baptist Church camp so I could interact with kids the polar opposite of me. You wouldn't think it, but I had a great time. It turned out to be the first time I saw a naked girl in the flesh.